Enterprise Account Manager
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 29501
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Informatica is currently looking for a Territory Account Manager with experience selling into multiple vertical industries to join our team in Maidenhead, UK.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Enterprise Cloud Data Management solutions to customers in the UK&I. This is a new business role, selling both to grow existing customers and new logo clients. In the role of Territory Account Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Enterprise Account Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- You have a great opportunity to join a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader who helps brands like Tesla, Nike, and Manchester United leverage their most valuable asset – Data!
What You’ll Do
- As a Territory Account Manager you will sell a broad suite of solutions (Data Management, Cloud, Analytics and Data Governance).
- As a business-savvy Salesperson, you will explain how our Data Management solutions help customers’ meet their business objectives.
- You will develop relationships with a variety of key decision-makers (Chief Data Officer, Head of CRM, CFO, etc) and will use your executive network to reach key contacts across multiple BUs.
- Pipeline generation is key and you will be expected to generate qualified opportunities with the support of internal teams (Marketing, Business Development, etc) and external partners, plus your own network.
- At least five years of experience in a Field Sales role.
- Experience selling Enterprise Software; ideally, Data focused solutions i.e. Data Management, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Engineering, Data Science, PIM, etc.
- Ability to articulate complex solutions and map them on to customers’ needs.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB