Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29513
Position Title: Principal Software Engineer IT Applications
Reporting to the Director, Information Technology Applications based in Redwood City, CA, you will be a key member of a lean and high impact IT organization who are aligned in several geographically dispersed centers in over 26 countries. You will be part of a leading-edge IT organization of top professionals focused on customer satisfaction and superior execution. The Salesforce Developer will perform advanced software design tasks and work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of Salesforce systems/projects. Position can be in Redwood City, CA or Austin, TX.
What You’ll Do
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, unit/functional testing, debugging, and documentation
- Work independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares design documentation, implementation plans and test case documents.
- Participate in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems
- Work within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software
- Mentor more junior developers and may lead projects as needed
- Perform system design and development tasks of a moderate to high complexity which require research and analysis
- 6 years Salesforce Developer/programming experience
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and Force.com Ajax Toolkit
- CPQ development experience (MUST HAVE)
- Must have CPQ development experience
Full knowledge of common software design patterns
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
- Prefer candidates with at least one Salesforce Developer certification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Salesforce CRM
- Steelbrick CPQ
How Success is Measured
- Ability to translate functional requirement into scalable detailed technical design with appropriate impact analysis
- Develop solutions for monthly builds and / or projects
- Participate in design workshops.
- Enable L2 and be an escalation point for production issues.
- Drive design decisions to conclusion with business management using quick POC’s and presentations
- Perform peer reviews of design and code
Ability to participate and provide input that help in continuous improvements from a development process standpoint
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Developer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US