InfoSec Senior Business Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29514
Position Title: Sr Business Intelligence IT Analyst
Informatica is currently looking for an Information Security Sr. Business Analyst with experience in metrics, reporting and requirements building to join our team in our Bangalore, India office.
The Information Security Sr. Business Analyst is part of the Global Security Office (GSO) India Security Strategy & Business Operations office. This individual will partner across the organization to support the incorporation and delivery of Information Security products, programs and services across Informatica. This role will advocate for security and be at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives, engraining security into Informatica’s cultural and business practices by providing visibility into requirements and metrics to show operational effectiveness and maturity.
The Information Security Sr. Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for working with Information Security and IT teams to develop and regularly report against Key Performance Indicators and metrics for security services. Candidates will establish metrics for existing and new services, and setup dashboards and metrics for ongoing security projects and programs. This role will also provide supplementary support for requirements gathering and building, providing insight into future program metrics and building relationships across various teams. May be responsible for assisting project related communications and reporting, including providing detailed reports for senior GSO leadership.
In support of Security Strategy & Business Operations, the Information Security Sr. Business Analyst in this role may also assist with building requirements for shared services across the global security platform, provide analyst support on security operational spending and budget based on program needs, and may contribute in other business-related areas as assigned.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Teams, Tableau, JIRA, Confluence
What You’ll Do
- Define and develop Key Performance Indicators for primary security services
- Define and develop metrics related to security operations, risk, and projects, including dashboards and key performance indicators
- Monitor and maintain additional security related record keeping related to performance
- Work with various security and IT teams to develop detailed business requirements related to security projects and programs
- Assist in the monitoring, metrics and reporting of GSO financial performance
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Security disciplines
- 5-7 years’ experience required
- Understanding of Information Security and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) terms and terminology
- Experience defining and reporting IT or security related performance and operational metrics
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Experience reviewing and reporting against IT or security related metrics and financials
What Does Success Look Like?
The successful candidate will assist in the evolution of security policies, procedures, and automation based on metrics and requirements to protect Informatica’s corporate and cloud infrastructure. They will advocate for and develop new methods to report relevant details and information in ways that link to our business value and impact, while developing relationships across the enterprise.
Nice to Have
- Experience with developing metrics and reporting in JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to design dashboards and visual indicators for new programs and metrics
- Experience developing high-level presentations of data to various audiences
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: InfoSec Senior Business Analyst
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN