Senior HR Information Systems Analyst (Workday)
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29526
Position Title: Senior HR Information Systems Analyst
Informatica is currently looking for a Sr. HR Information Systems Analyst with experience in Workday to join our team in Austin, TX.
As a Sr. HR Information Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for expertise in Workday for process analysis, design and problem-solving in a complex, multi-system environment with focus on end-to-end processes and impacts. You will be responsible for translating business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and participating in configuration, testing and deployment activities. Lead small system upgrades, feature release, interfaces and data conversion projects across functional areas of HR and provide direction for project team members. In the role of Sr. HR Information Systems Analyst, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Sr. HR Information Systems Analyst you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a subject matter expert for one or more HRIS modules/functional areas and actively participate in design, planning, implementation and support of Workday.
- Participate and/or lead various priority Workday projects on Informatica’s current fiscal year roadmap
- Administer, audit, and monitor Workday transactions and reports to ensure data integrity, reconcile discrepancies and identify corrective actions needed to improve data quality
- Monitor and research system integration issues around data, performance, scheduling and file transmissions. Coordinate and communicate resolution on issues with IS support teams, vendors and business teams.
- Provides reviews, assessments and recommendations for Workday to generate reports or streamline processes.
- Identify and initiate improvement opportunities around system, process, data and user experience, and recommend options to leaders with justification, impacts and data for the approach.
- Provide hands-on tier 2 Workday operational support for system or data issues, complex system/process questions, reporting and change requests as needed
- Create and conduct training for business super users and trainers on HRIS applications, including features and procedures. Collaborate with business leads on training approach and development for end users and support teams.
- 3+ years In-depth knowledge of Workday in one or more modules, including cross-functional data relationships, process flows, security protocols, testing and troubleshooting procedures
- Communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles and projects
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
What Does Success Look Like?
- You will use our Workday knowledge to work with business partners in creating solutions that meet HR’s direction in improving the employee experience.
- Build a trust with your peers and partners as a go to person and be known as a member that can deliver.
- Assist with process improvements, bringing valued improvements with system knowledge along with best practices for HR systems.
- Team collaboration and knowledge sharing is key to growth along with relationship building.
Nice to Have
- 3+ years’ in-depth system knowledge and demonstrated experience with process flow, configuration design in complex HR and/or payroll systems such as Workday
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 6+ years’ demonstrated experience supporting and implementing complex HR and/or payroll systems (e.g. Workday, Oracle, ADP, Kronos, gr8people, Success Factors).
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior HR Information Systems Analyst (Workday)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US