Data Governance Domain Expert
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 29548
Position Title: Domain Expert Architect
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with sales, pre-sales, and marketing to communicate the value of subject product domain with emphasis on business-impacts of the solution.
- Leads conversations with the customer on subject domain expertise to Land, Adopt/Expand product footprints, and Retain customers.
- Support field enablement to develop and deliver compelling content
- Collaborate with field marketing to promote designated product domain.
- Provide competitive intelligence via grasp of the competition and marketplace for the subject product domain.
- Research, document, and communicate competitive offerings in rapidly evolving solution areas
- Support key partner firms in enablement, sales, and marketing activities for a product domain
- Understand customer capacity requirements to assist sales teams with pricing and packaging complex, multi-product deal packages
- Conduct interactive sales workshops with prospects to uncover need and align solutions in compelling ways
- Produce qualitative and quantitative business cases in support of complex enterprise sales cycles.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software, as applicable, of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.)
- At this level, incumbents are expected to lead the discussion with customer decision makers in the subject product domain area at senior executive and/or CXO levels.
- Communicates to key internal stakeholders at senior executive levels on emerging trends in subject domain area
- Drives solutions to more complex business problems with both domain-related and/or more broad company product suite offerings.
Knowledge & Skills
- Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Holds a complete understanding and can articulate upon the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Authoritative leader by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
- Mentors others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Deep knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Data Governance Domain Expert
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB