Lead Salesforce Developer
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29562
Position Title: Principal Software Engineer IT Applications
Informatica is currently looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer with experience in development, maintenance, configuration, reporting and training within the Salesforce application in the areas of Sales Force CPQ, Order Management, Billing and Revenue Management to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As a Lead Salesforce Developer, you will be a technical expert in the Salesforce platform with a proven record of driving solutions delivery. In the role of Salesforce Developer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Salesforce Developer you must have strong technical, communication, and business process skills.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with Business Analysts and Business representative to understand need and articulate possible solutions
- Recommend best practices to business users and stakeholders.
- Based on defined needs create designs based on existing Architectural frameworks and guidelines that will best address the needs.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and understand processes to monitor data quality and integrity.
- Produce the mandatory development deliverables with high quality (Impact Analysis, HLD and detailed design, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field
- 7 or more years of total experience with at least 5 in Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II or at least five years of Salesforce Developer experience.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture with demonstrated In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints present in at least one of the Salesforce clouds.
- Strong business process/functional acumen on at least one of the different Salesforce Modules (Sales, Service, Billing, Revenue, Financial Force, CPQ)
- Ability to develop code that will scale to large dataset’s
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Demonstrated experience in using Lightning Pages, Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers for complex Salesforce implementations and performance tuning of the same
- Experience using Salesforce data tools
- Demonstrated success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience architecting designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience managing, triaging, and resolving user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
What Does Success Look Like?
You utilize your strong development and solutioning track record on Salesforce platform in delivering great solutions the right way based on world class delivery processes. Applying your domain knowledge and communication you will ensure that the team you lead will function effectively as part of a global team. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You are at home with delivering solutions based on agile delivery model.
Nice to Have
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Experience working with diverse, distributed large-scale and complex datasets
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL (Such as Informatica) with Salesforce.com would be an advantage.
- Advanced SQL skills
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Salesforce Developer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US