Manager - Program Management
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29576
Position Title: Manager, Project Management
Informatica is currently looking for a Manager, Program Management with experience in managing large scale software development releases and Programs. You have a track record of managing your team of Program Managers. You are willing to work on many different projects and interested in assuming various responsibilities. You are comfortable managing fast-paced cloud software development releases, self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will join our team in Redwood City, CA.
As a Manager, Program Management, you will be responsible for you will lead a team of Program Managers and work with world-class engineers to deliver the next generation cloud platform using the latest cutting edge cloud technology, such as Amazon AWS, Saleforce.com, Microsoft Azure, and Docker, to provide non-disruptive cloud Enterprise Information Management cloud service to our customers. In the role of Manager, Program Management, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Manager, Program Management you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Agile Methodology, Jira, Confluence
- Cloud offerings from AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- CI/CD Pipelines, Distributed systems.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a leader of Program Management Team managing multiple Informatica Cloud and On-Prem Programs
- Help in creating Agile workflows catering to the existing practices in Informatica
- Ensure smooth transition of the teams to the Agile Framework and ensuring the current best practices are carried forward. Serve as a scrum master for one or more development teams.
- Help teams with the Agile methodology adoption and align all the teams within the program with the set guidelines.
- Help in Cross-Functional Cloud management with respect to Security and Documentation
- Develop and enforce standards: standardize SDLC processes, tools, and templates across the R&D
- Create a central view of R&D portfolio of projects to support the high-level management team
- Increasing transparency of current and planned projects with reliable metrics tracking
- Continuous improvements: Look for optimizing process with the goal of improving Engineering efficiency based on the learnings and retrospectives
- Mentoring and Enablement to meet schedules.
- 12+ years as a Software Program/ Project Manager in an Agile development environment. 5+ years of experience in managing and building teams.
- 5+ years as a Technical Program/ Development Lead in software development
- Proven working experience in leading teams from Waterfall to Agile methodology is a must
- Prior experience of migrating a Legacy application to Cloud a must to have
- Proven working experience in Agile Software Development is a must
- A proven track record of Process Improvements and innovation is a must.
- Experience in Cloud Ecosystem Management with proven experience in handling Cloud Development using Jira, Portfolio, and Confluence
- Experience in managing projects related to Cloud offerings from AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in managing Security Projects and knowledge of Veracode and Black duck scanning tools
What Does Success Look Like?
- Knowledge of migration from Waterfall to Agile methodology for a large-scale enterprise clubbed with excellent Program Management skills and Informatica product knowledge will be the pillars to accomplish the Informatica CFCN roadmap.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience of Customer facing role is good to have
- Experience working with Informatica products and Data Integration experience is a plus
- Knowledge of IT Operational Processes, DevOps, Service Management Frameworks (ITIL), and Tools
- Broad knowledge of IT concepts, including Cloud hosting, encryption, networking, operating systems, containerization, databases, middleware and applications
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager - Program Management
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US