MDM Account Manager
Location: Stockholm, SE
Job Number: 29579
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
We are looking for an MDM Account Manager to join our EMEA Specialist Sales team in Sweden. The role is for a seasoned MDM Account Manager with experience selling large and complex MDM software solutions. You will have a track record of selling Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions.
Based out of Stockholm, Sweden you will work across the Nordics territory, identifying and developing new opportunities and supporting the local sales teams with your MDM expertise and solution sales capability. As well as exploring new business, deal opportunities may be handled in conjunction with regional Account Managers where they are in an existing customer to offer a wider sales opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are motivated and eager to expand sales within existing and new accounts while focusing on customer service and developing relationships with key decision-makers. You understand and tactfully respond to customer needs and meticulously track and monitor account activity. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the system. You are adept at account planning and management and you know-how businesses and the competition work. You are comfortable taking responsibility for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline generation, developing compelling commercial offers and closing deals. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Strategic operating / positioning skills to develop and execute plans and align others with those plans.
- Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts.
- Experience of working with and coordinating resources from other internal functions including Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Legal and Professional Services.
- A strong background and network in the Information Management space.
- Strong understanding and experience selling Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM).
- Extensive experience selling enterprise software solution sales in the region especially within complex enterprise application solutions and a demonstrable history of high achievement against quota.
- Experience of both perpetual software license and subscription / annual recurring revenue licensing models.
- Hunter mentality and strong negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel within the region.
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: MDM Account Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DS2
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, SE