Location: Madison, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 29588
Position Title: Software Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for an AI/ML engineer to join our team in Madison, WI.
The data science group, known as CLAIRE, is a rapidly expanding group responsible for developing AI/ML-based solutions that radically improve a wide variety of Informatica’s products. We have multiple openings and are seeking an AI/ML engineer to join the group.
As an AI/ML engineer, you will be responsible for developing ML models and using them to radically improve Informatica’s data management products that impact thousands of enterprise customers. You will research techniques to use deep learning and other cutting-edge ML/NLP methods.
In the role of AI/ML engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. You must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills. We need independent thinkers who can operate with minimal guidance from product managers and architects. You will work with structured and unstructured datasets, and extract business insights from them.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Python, Java, or Scala
- ML frameworks and libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, MLlib
- Distributed processing frameworks such as Spark.
What You’ll Do
- Be very hands-on and deeply understand the inner working of the products
- Drive the expansion of Informatica’s AI
- Find product areas that can be improved with effective use of machine learning & metadata and deliver a delightful experience to users
- Champion and communicate the value proposition and differentiation of AI/ML to internal audiences
- Write blogs and papers, submit patents, attend and present at conferences.
- MS or above in Computer Science or related fields with a focus on artificial intelligence, machine learning or data mining.
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms
- Expert level programming skills in Python, Java, or Scala
- Experience with ML frameworks and libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, MLlib (Spark)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor other team members in machine learning
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience in building and deploying models in production.
- Experience working with distributed processing frameworks.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and cloud-native cloud-first platforms.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: AI/ML Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madison, Wisconsin US