Partner Sales Manager - GSI & Cloud EcoSystems
Location: São Paulo, Sao Paulo BR
Job Number: 29594
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager IV
Informatica is currently looking for a Regional Partner Sales Manager with experience in driving business with and thru Global System Integrators (GSI) and Technology Ecosystem Partners to join our LATAM team in Brasil.
Informatica is looking for a Regional Partner Sales Manager with experience in working with leading GSI and Ecosystem Partners in LATAM, to execute our go to market strategy and to cultivate our GSI and Ecosystem Partnerships in LATAM. The primary objective of the Regional Partner Sales Manager is to generate new pipeline and drive incremental revenue with a selection of GSI and Technology Ecosystem partners. As a Regional Partner Sales Manager, you will be required to expand our relationships with our existing GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partners.
Key GSI and Technology Ecosystem Alliances:
- Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, Wipro and TCS.
- Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Google and Snowflake.
What You’ll Do
- Driving incremental business opportunity with the top GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partners in the market.
- Create a detailed GTM strategy and business plan for LATAM and then drive the execution.
- Actively build relationships and manage the partnerships to grow our business with GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partner
- Develop and implement goals, tactical and strategic plans for sales and marketing.
- Support the Account Planning and sales strategy for the region key accounts to accelerate the sales cycle and increase the business value and the average sales price.
- Engage and manage the communication interface between GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partners and Informatica Field Sales and drive Informatica, GSI and Eco triangulation activities.
- Collaborate closely with Partners and Informatica’s Field Sales Teams and Field Marketing teams to organize joint events which drive pipeline and revenue.
- Travel may be necessary, up to 50%, considering non quarantine restrictions and business need.
- Sales DNA to drive pipeline and incremental revenue.
- Experience with defining and executing a successful go to market strategy with GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partners.
- A thorough understanding of the leading GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partners.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams.
- Ability to represent Informatica as a company to develop and grow relationships with other large global companies.
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated to drive and build business with Informatica GSI and Technology Ecosystem Partners.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and a minimum of 5 years of experience working with GSIs and Technology Ecosystem Partners as well as in direct sales.
- Ability to define a comprehensive GTM strategy with multiple top GSIs and Technology Ecosystem partners specific to country and region.
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background and experience.
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Nice to Have
- A good understanding of the data management market including topics like Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Security and Information Lifecycle Management and what these topics mean to our Customers and Partners.
City: São Paulo
State: Sao Paulo
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Sales Manager - GSI & Cloud EcoSystems
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: São Paulo, Sao Paulo BR