Sr. Trust Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29602
Position Title: Sr Information Security Analyst
Informatica is currently looking for an Information Security Risk Analyst with experience in Performing Supplier Risk Assessments and Customer Trust to join our team in our Austin, US office.
The Information Security Risk Analyst is part of the Global Security Office (GSO) Risk and Resiliency group. This individual will partner across the organization to support the incorporation and delivery of the Information Security Risk Management program across Informatica. The successful candidate will analyze the security controls of Informatica's suppliers and assure the integrity of data protection. This role will advocate for security and be at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives, engraining security into Informatica’s cultural and business practices by providing visibility into security risks to show operational effectiveness and maturity.
In support of the Security Risk and Resiliency group, the Information Security Risk Analyst in this role may also create and maintain required information security collateral and respond to our customer's vendor risk assessments and security questionnaires in support to our security sales enablement.
Technology You’ll Use:
- JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office, and other Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Tools
What You’ll Do
Perform end to end Security Assessment for Supplier Security Risk Management program:
- Preparation of Supplier assessment reports which will include an analysis of the business profiling questionnaire and due diligence questionnaire of the Supplier, review supporting documentation, performing a research on the operations and other relevant information about the supplier.
- Assessment of compliance of Suppliers against set standards/controls, SOC and other reports.
- Coordinate risk assessment related tasks to ensure the readiness of managers and their teams for risk assessment testing and facilitate the timely resolution of any risk assessment findings.
- Ensure all the risks are documented, classified and addressed with appropriate action as per the standards.
- Support leadership on performing impact analysis with regards to 3rd Party vulnerabilities affecting Informatica’s supplier systems and customers.
Support the customer lifecycle of 3rd party risk management by managing the documentation and distribution of responses to customers through the customer engagement; Customer Security Questionnaires, Customer’s Vendor Risk Management questionnaires, Custom Audits and other applicable documentation.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Security disciplines
- 3-5 years’ experience required, preferably in a cloud-focused organization.
- Experience with Security Supplier Risk and Managing Customer Requests for Sales Enablement
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate risk-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced, distributed & collaborative environment
- Experienced in the development and completion of Program Milestones and Management
- Desired certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CCSK, or related GIAC
What Does Success Look Like?
The successful candidate will assist in the evolution of the risk program inside Informatica. This analyst will advocate for and develop new methods to report relevant details and information in ways that link to our business value and impact while developing relationships across the enterprise.
Nice to Have
- Skilled in creating and generating content and reports that can provide meaningful context to drive informed decisions
- Experience with developing metrics and reporting in JIRA and Confluence
- Experience developing high-level presentations of data to various audiences
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Trust Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US