Business Continuity Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29610
Position Title: Information Security Analyst
Informatica is searching for a Business Continuity Analyst in Austin, Texas. The successful candidate will work in support of the Risk, Resiliency and Customer Trust team within the Global Security Office. The Risk, Resiliency and Customer Trust team provides a broad range of services to Informatica including Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Test and Exercise, Risk Management, Third Party Risk Management, and Customer Trust.
- Our team is responsible for evaluating Informatica’s ability to minimize the impact of business disruptions through the effective planning of resiliency strategies.
- As a team we protect the Informatica’s assets from significant business disruptions by building effective partnerships, optimizing operational resiliency, and enforcing sound risk management practices.
In this role, the Business Continuity Analyst will be responsible for supporting program documentation and resiliency planning. The Business Continuity Analyst will also assist in the development and maintenance of business continuity plans, business impact analysis (BIA) documentation, crisis communication plans, business resiliency testing documentation, administer the Business Continuity Planning (BCP) intranet site and management reporting. The Business Continuity Analyst will provide documentation support for ongoing response of outages/disasters supporting the Business Continuity Manager. You will need high analytical skills along with the ability to be flexible to be successful in this position.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Excel, Word, Visio PowerPoint, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint
- This position will support and promote business continuity within each line of business including but not limited to: IT, HR, Sales, Finance and Accounting, Informatica Professional Services, and Real Estate and Workplace Services. This position will provide documentation support for the Core ITDR Team, Security Architecture, Security Operations Center during testing outages/disasters that result in activating the ITDR Plan
What You’ll Do
- Ensure the identification, documentation, and analysis of operational business resiliency risks through business resilience testing.
- Engage key partners to document readiness and promote maturity in resilient business practices using the Business Impact Analysis as the cornerstone or business continuity planning and response.
- Further develop documentation standards, templates, and provide subject matter expertise in documentation standards to business units and stakeholders.
- Act as scribe during outage/disaster response
- Participate in on-call rotations for outages/disasters as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent work experience in Business Resiliency, Crisis or Emergency Management; with preference to those with disaster response experience and familiarity with the Incident Command System (ICS)
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Familiar with Business Continuity Planning, Testing, Response or Risk Management concepts
- ABCP or CBCP certification (preferred) or ability to obtain as soon as practical
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint skills
What Does Success Look Like?
You will utilize your skills in organization, documentation, and data analysis to improve and maintain process and procedural documentation related to Business Continuity Disaster Recovery (BCDR).
- Own all BCDR documentation and maintain its organization and accessibility
- Contribute to the development of questionaries, surveys, and other data collection tools to capture BCDR documentation
- Partner with business units to share best practice in documenting their process and testing
- Assist in plan development by providing insights from analysis of documentation
Nice to Have
- Broad based understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Response with familiarity with the Incident Command System
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Continuity Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US