Business Analyst, License Management Services
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29634
Position Title: Licensing Analyst
Informatica’s License Management Services (“LMS”) is chartered to protect Informatica’s intellectual property rights and software copyrights by cooperatively working with our customers and/or partners to ensure effective software and license monitoring practices. The goal of LMS is to assist our customers and/or partners achieve and maintain proper licensing by performing objective license reviews.
You will support the current LMS team in performing license reviews and reconciliations. You will have the ability to identify opportunities to improve upon existing processes and recognize potential efficiencies by centralizing some of the activities currently done individually. In this role, you’ll be a key contributor to assisting the LMS team to achieve its yearly revenue goal and ensure that Informatica’s intellectual property is properly protected.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an organized person that appreciates the need for ensuring all of the details are accurate. You have experience in enterprise software licensing and reviewing License Agreements for contractual terms. You enjoy working as part of a close team that relies on each other for success. You have IT technical knowledge and are willing to learn more in this area.
Experience and proficient with:
• Salesforce.com Reporting
• MS Excel
• MS Word
• MS PowerPoint
• Assist the LMS team with conducting Software License reviews without Customer interaction. Assist with data analysis on internal data to help improve the overall effectiveness of the LMS team
• Analyze internal data to qualify accounts to be audited
• Interpret license agreements and maintenance renewal records by preparing license entitlement analysis.
• Serve as a liaison with other Informatica teams such as Sales, Maintenance Renewals, Technical Support (GCS), IT, Finance, Contracts, Legal, and Shipping in an effort to ensure timely license report processing
• Administer and monitor SalesForce.com reporting for new and ongoing LMS Opportunities
• Analyze Customer Deployment data
• Prepare License Reports (including Pricing Analysis) and discuss with LMS Manager(s).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
• 1-3 years of experience with software licensing or contract analysis
• Ability to comprehend and interpret complex licensing issues
• Ability to analyze and interpret key relationships and concepts
• Ability to relate smaller concepts to the overall "big picture"
• Ability to work independently
• Successful management of multiple projects
• Solid verbal communication skills
• Understanding of software industry and Informatica software a plus
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst, License Management Services
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AD1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN