Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29671
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
Informatica is seeking a Senior Salesforce Engineer to support its growing business. This rapidly-growing business within Informatica offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. As the Salesforce.com CRM Engineer, you will be the primary point of contact for multiple user groups and global teams who require development, maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. You will also interface with various teams and produce reporting needed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will work directly with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. You will also drive automation of processes, develop new applications, and manage the integrations to our various business systems for our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes technical design, development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other Informatica databases/systems.
As IT Application group, we design, build and maintain the Enterprise systems that play a vital role in executing Informatica’ s vision as a leader in Data Integration. We live by the IT values that encapsulate usage of frontline technology to drive business value based on strong expertise and robust delivery processes.
We are looking for a Senior Developer with a proven record of driving solution delivery on the Salesforce Platform.
In this role, you’ll use your process knowledge and Technical expertise to engage with business representatives, design solutions, plan and collaboratively, in a distributed team model, deliver high quality solutions. The solutions are maintainable and are based on industry best practices as you would be a steward of a specific module/feature set in Salesforce.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re a passionate about technology and have excellent communication skills and like to be part of a high quality, dynamic team of people delivering robust, scalable solutions. You have strong development and solutioning track record on Salesforce platform. You are a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known to be strong on delivering great solutions the right way based on world class delivery processes. Applying your domain knowledge and communication you will ensure that the team you lead will function effectively as part of a global team. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You are at home with delivering solutions based on agile delivery model.
- Engage with Business Analysts and Business representative to understand need and articulate possible solutions
- Assist the functional team in gathering business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
- Recommend best practices to business users and stakeholders.
- Based on defined needs create designs based on existing Architectural frameworks and guidelines that will best address the needs.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and understand processes to monitor data quality and integrity.
- Deliver high quality deliverables that are based on complete coverage in unit testing as well as functionally ensure that the acceptance criteria for requirements are met.
- Produce the mandatory development deliverables with high quality (Impact Analysis, HLD and detailed design, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- 7 or more years of total experience with atleast 4 in Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II or at least five years of Salesforce Developer experience.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with the Salesforce.com architecture with demonstrated In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints present in atleast one of the Salesforce clouds.
- Strong business process/functional acumen on atleast one of the different Salesforce Modules (Sales, Service, Financial Force, CPQ)
- Ability to develop code that will scale to large dataset’s
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- 5+ of Salesforce development experience required.
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Demonstrated experience in using Lightning Pages, Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers for complex Salesforce implementations and performance tuning of the same
- Experience using Salesforce data tools
- Demonstrated success with at least one large Salesforce.com integration project
- Experience architecting designing, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Experience managing, triaging and resolving user submitted issues via ticketing system(s)
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders, the technical challenges and technical solutions in a business friendly language.
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Experience working with diverse, distributed large-scale and complex datasets
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL (Such as Informatica) with Salesforce.com would be an added advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
- Advanced SQL skills
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Strong organization skills
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Salesforce Developer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN