Senior Applications Integration Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29687
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer IT Applications
IT Applications department manages the mission critical Enterprise applications for Informatica spanning Enterprise functions including Sales and Marketing, eCommerce, CRM, Finance and HR applications. The technology platforms hosting the applications include Salesforce, AEM, Azure, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, MDM and many more. We are a dynamic team spread across geographies serving internal and external customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a highly intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group. You can understand complex technical and business concepts and explaining them in a straightforward fashion to both internal and business audiences. You have demonstrated ability in designing, developing, and managing integrations using Informatica Intelligent Clous Services (IICS) between cloud applications. You possess excellent skills in DI development, problem solving and debugging. You are an initiative-oriented leader comfortable with ambiguity, demonstrate a high level of communication skills written and spoken. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you will also be able to:
- Rapidly understand and translate business challenges and concerns into a solution to be implemented on Informatica cloud, based on best practices
- Have the resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking to solve the most complex data challenges
- Learn quickly, pickup new technologies, define best practices and help your team become efficient with automation by thinking outside the box
As a Senior Applications Integration Engineer, you will get an opportunity to work on Informatica Intelligent Data Platform. In this role, you will be responsible to design and develop integrations between IT Applications using Informatica Cloud Integration tools which includes Cloud Data Integration (CDI) and Cloud Application Integration (CAI).
The role and responsibilities entail:
- Design, develop, deploy, and support integrations with IT Applications which includes real time and batch based
- Develop strong functional understanding to support Business
- Translate Business requirements to high level design and build technical specifications
- Collaborate with Business, Product Owners, Data Scientists and Application teams to design and build integrations
- Look at the business problem and provide high level solution and estimates
- Collaborate with Product Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Support and Success team to create & maintain design patterns, development best practice, error handling framework and code review checklist
- Create and maintain documentation for each integration jobs and provide SOP to L2 support team
- Perform one-time data migrations on a need basis
- Look at opportunity to build automation where necessary to eliminate manual effort and increase business productivity
- Engage with Informatica product on enhancements and feature requests as well as serve as a reference showcasing IT implementations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related technical discipline
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Data management & engineering projects using Informatica products
- Must be experienced on Informatica Cloud Integration Tools - CDI and CAI
- Must be experienced with integrating Cloud based applications (like SFDC, Oracle Cloud, Marketo, AEM, etc.) with/out using staging tables (Experience using Azure as staging preferred)
- Must have knowledge and experience working with SFDC platform integrations
- Familiarity with Cloud Hosted environments such as AWS , MSFT Azure and/or GCP
- Experience working on data migration between cloud applications which contain more than 1M+ records
- Experience with Web Services based APIs, Soap, REST, etc.
- Advance level on Unix shell scripting, SQL/ PLSQL Skills
- Trustworthy technical skills with a proven track-record of working successfully in various projects
- Quick grasp of requirements and the ability to translate them into technical solutions using Informatica Cloud Integration Tools
- Ability to make solutions-oriented, creative, and innovative contributions in highly demanding situations
- Experience in defining development standard and best practices
- Experience in executing based on Agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical and logical programming skills with a good understanding and interpersonal skills with a strong desire to achieve specified goals
- Excellent customer focus
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passionate about solving business problems, Innovative, creative and an outside-the-box mindset
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Applications Integration Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN