Senior Performance Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 29696
Position Title: Senior QA Engineer
Position Title: Senior Performance Engineer, Informatica LLC
We are looking for a Senior Performance Engineer with a proven record of performance automation, performance testing and engineering to deliver high performance, scalable and stable enterprise class software. In this role, you will be responsible for creating performance automation scripts, executing, monitoring and analyzing performance bottleneck of product. You will work in a fast-paced environment delivering product and feature increments in short iterations. Your technical skills will be very critical to deliver product functionalities across releases.
- Design and develop performance test plans, test cases based upon requirements and Customer use cases
- Create and execute JMeter/Load Runner scripts for performance use cases
- Experience with performance monitoring tools and understanding performance metrics
- Experience in performance analysis at different layer such as Database tuning, JVM Tuning and UI tuning
- Conduct performance analysis and report findings to product teams and senior management.
- Should have worked on performance sizing guide.
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts and working experience in any RDBMS databases such as Oracle, DB2, and MS SQL
- Work closely with the development teams to analyze the performance issues, debug and resolve any issues
- Understand business use cases, internal/external performance Benchmarks, debugging performance issues, designing automation framework, decision making on issues, technical assistance in performance analysis and tuning DB/OS etc.
- A deep understanding of performance testing methodologies, like Performance Testing Guidelines for Web and JAVA Applications.
- Must have understanding of cloud technology like AWS/Azure
- Influences and communicates effectively with non-technical audiences including senior product and business management
- BE/B.Tech/MS in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- 5-7yrs of experience in performance testing and engineering for high data volume management products
- Minimum 2+ years working experience in JMeter/Blazemeter for creating performance scripts and executing load tests
- Must have experience in Work load Modelling
- Must have experience in Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Must have understanding of Microservices
- Proven experience in identifying performance bottlenecks and measuring performance of enterprise applications and servers/pods
- Experience with performance monitoring tools, commands and deep understanding of performance metrics
- Experience with Java Application Performance analysis
- Experience in performance analysis and tuning of any one database such as Oracle, DB2, and MS SQL
- Must have expertise in application profiling tools Yourkit, JProfiler, Jprobe or any other java profiler
- Knowledge of Perl or Shell scripting to analyze logs quickly and isolate the performance issue
- Strong working knowledge in Linux/Unix/Windows Operating system and tuning operating system parameters
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with customers, developers, documentation, product management, support staff
- Familiarity with software development life cycles and agile programming methodologies
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Performance Engineer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-DN1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN