DevOps / SRE Intern
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29699
Position Title: Intern
We are looking for motivated DevOps / Site Reliability intern with Multi-Cloud Platform includes Azure, AWS and GCP and Python/Powershell/GoLang or any programming language to join our Dev Ops team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting.
- Experience in automation routine tasks
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- Adapting to new technologies and explore new tools
- Experience on Terraform, Networking will be added advantage
- Basic understanding on DBMS
- Multi-Cloud Platform includes Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Automation of routine tasks - Python/Powershell or any programming language
- Linux Operations
- Terraform – Infrastructure Provisioning across multiple Cloud Platform
- Cloud Native Networking - Basic understanding on Cloud networks and topologies
- Kubernetes - Manage and Monitory Kubernetes Stack across multiple Cloud Provider
- Monitoring eEnterprise Application Stack and automate the process
- DevOps Methods of Build and Application Delivery methodology
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategy
- Fast learning and adapting to new Technical venture
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps / SRE Intern
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JB1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US