Lead QA Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29704
Position Title: Lead QA Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Lead QA Engineer with experience in test automation, non-functional testing, and cloud computing to join our team in Bangalore.
As a Lead QA Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing automated non-functional and functional tests for our new cloud native business applications. In the role of Lead QA Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. An important requirement of this challenging job is time boxed delivery. Working as the Lead QA Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Selenium / QF-Test
- REST-Assured, Postman
- REST, Message Queues
- Microservice Architecture Patterns, Docker
- Scripting languages
What You’ll Do
- Test business applications on a brand-new cloud platform based on a microservice architecture
- Implement non-functional test for load and stress testing
- Implement functional UI Tests
- Evaluate test results, be able to present results and conclusions to others
- Enlarge test data collection to simulate real world business use cases
- Bring up and configure test environments in the cloud
- Work in small teams in an agile process (SCRUM)
- At least 6 years of experience with non-functional testing of large data applications
- Excellent knowledge of test automation approach and tooling
- Knowledge in Cloud architecture like AWS and Azure
- Excellent knowledge in UNIX
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages like shell, groovy, python
- Good knowledge of Web technologies, security, and network infrastructure
- Logical ability and critical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- As a team-player you contribute reliable and systematic work
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your excellent test automation knowledge to ensure that Informatica products meet our customer's expectations regarding response times and throughput
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of CI Pipelines (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of DevOps tools like Chef, Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Rundeck
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead QA Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN