Senior Software Engineer - Bigdata Support
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29726
Position Title: Sr Technical Support Engineer
Position : Senior Software Engineer / Software Engineer
This key individual will serve as Technical Support champion for both internal and external customers. The Technical Support Engineer will exercise independent initiative with the authority to act in order to meet all requirements for the customer.
Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Informatica software products.
Manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with our products
Mentor and assist junior engineers to define action plans towards successful issue resolution and ensure customer satisfaction
Acquire specialized knowledge in specific Informatica Products
Liaise with Engineering and QA teams on technical discussions as required to ensure tracking and resolution of Change Requests
- Review business procedures and processes to improve Quality of service
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years of industry experience OR Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 3+ years of industry experience in supporting mission critical software components
- Strong experience in Linux OS scripting and architecture
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practices
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player who shares ideas and resources
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Databricks, Big Data technologies or Informatica Data Quality
The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer - Bigdata Support
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SU1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN