Lead - IT Service Management / ServiceNow
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29729
Position Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Informatica is looking for a talented, energetic, and motivated IT ServiceNow Developer Lead. The ServiceNow developer lead is responsible for development, design, and own application development, provide administration, maintenance, and technical support for Informatica ServiceNow platform.
Minimum 10+ Years of ServiceNow platform experience in an increasingly technical/architecture role with specific experience with the ITSM, ITOM, ITAM products and 3rd party integrations and building custom applications.
Plays a lead role in the delivery of ServiceNow Implementation projects and driving strategic change of ITIL solution deployment. Responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation, and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise. The position requires the candidate to work closely with key client stakeholders.
- Designing and developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform, including creation and modification of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces, and any other customization required to support ITSM applications - Service Request, Incident, , Problem, Change, Knowledge and CMDB Service Catalog/Portal, SLA/SLM.
- Ensure proper maintenance, administration, version upgrades, performance issues for ServiceNow application.
- Enhance data integrity through effective design, maintenance, and security practices.
- Serve as technical expert of ServiceNow platform
- Deliver detailed TDD (Technical Design Document) for all the solutions worked on.
- Develop moderate to complex workflows in ServiceNow to automate business processes. Provide subject matter expertise on the ServiceNow platform by understanding technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow
- Administering, configuring, and developing capabilities to implement improvements and enhancements on the ServiceNow platform that aligns with Informatica IT service management policy, process, and procedures.
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service.
- Work closely with IT team and business users to build requested items using workflows to manage processes from the customer to fulfilment teams.
- Customize and maintain the ServiceNow self-service catalog
- Responsible for the technical specification and implementation of the ServiceNow integration with various third-party applications and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to development on of ServiceNow.
- Develops the technical solutions, implements them, and performs the component integration tests.
- Create script to automate tasks being done in and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of the application.
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Certification in ServiceNow Administration and / or ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM, ITOM, ITBM modules
- Thorough understanding of Customer support/ITIL/ITSM processes
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Experience with leading geographically separated customers and Interact cross-functionally on matters that require coordination across the organization and collaborates well with other groups.
- Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team and Effectively manage multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders.
- Ability to capture complex requirements and create high level architectural designs, and build Epic/Story backlog to execute the design
- Strong understanding of scoped applications and custom application development
- NOW Mobile experience building custom applications, applets, themes
- Delivered detailed TDD (Technical Design Document) for all the solutions worked on.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Service Request, Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Knowledge Management.
- Expertise in Service Portal implementation, administrationand Request Workflow Design and Configuration.
- Configuring and customizing all aspect of ServiceNow such as UI Actions, UI Policies, UI Pages, Business Rules and events, Access control lists, Client Scripts, Catalog Scripts, Catalog UI Polices, Email Scripts, Scripted Web Services, Events, Workflows and data Imports and exports.
- Set up and administer MID servers based on the target system compatibility for system integrations.
- Develop Systems integrations with ServiceNow using Mid server, LDAP, Single Sign-on and Web-services – SOAP and REST.
- Experience with connecting relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle) and implementing data loads, inbound and outbound API integrations.
- Develop, Implement, and maintain out of the box and custom Tables.
- Experience implementing and administering out of the box ServiceNow Orchestration features for workflow fulfilment automation.
- Extensive expertise with flow designer and incorporating scripting in the workflow.
- Scripting experience with AJAX, AngularJS, Jelly, CSS, HTML and XML
- Configure record producers to establish relationship among ITSM Application.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead - IT Service Management / ServiceNow
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SU1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN