Location: Kraków, PL
Job Number: 29731
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Systems Engineer with experience in Client Systems Engineering to join our team in Krakow, Poland.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for Client Engineering & Management of Mac & Windows Platform. In the role of Systems Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Systems Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
What You’ll Do
- Support Informatica’s local and remote Global users with desktop, Laptop and Server HW/SW issues with the highest service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure SLAs defined for the business are met.
- Track, document and inventory of all desktop/laptop HW and SW.
- Support the implementation and usage of global standards, policies, guidelines and procedures with regards to Helpdesk and/or Deskside support.
- Provide induction training for end-users in using basic IT tools provided to assist the users at Informatica.
- Assist various business units with upgrades and enhancements needed for Informatica product certification on different systems.
- Assist management to define/modify new policies and procedures as required.
- At least 4 years of Desktop Management and/or Help-desk experience in a blended environment of Apple macOS, iOS & Microsoft technologies with Active Directory, AzureAD, Intune, O365, etc.
- Strong knowledge of different Operating Systems like macOS, iOS, Windows OS.
- Solid experience with JAMF (Building packages, policies, configuration profiles etc.).
- Solid experience with Bash, Python or PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Kernel extension, System extension, PPPC, plist etc.
- Good understanding on networking protocols like TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP a must.
- Strong technical documentation and customer service skills.
- Experience with Deskside support activities for at least 3 years in a multinational company.
- Familiarity with Agile framework and practices.
- Support other functions of the IT team (Datacenter, Network and Applications) as and when necessary.
- Position requires the candidate to perform functions outside business hours or weekend work for application upgrades or Production/Datacenter maintenance as and when necessary.
- The position also requires the candidate to travel to remote office sites when needed and perform IT related tasks to ensure smooth functioning of day to day activities of the remote business users.
Nice to Have
- JAMF Certifications (JAMF 200, 400)
- Cisco Certification (CCNA) – not mandatory but a plus
- ITIL foundation (V2 or V3) – not mandatory but a plus
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Systems Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, PL