Director, Integrated Campaigns
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29752
Position Title: Campaign Advisor
Director, Integrated Campaigns
We are looking for a Director of Integrated Campaigns who is passionate about designing integrated campaigns and growth marketing plans. The ideal candidate is data-driven with a growth marketing mindset for developing and driving an integrated campaign. You will partner with cross functional teams on lifecycle marketing. You are data-driven with experience in orchestrating multichannel campaigns and managing the execution. You will report directly to the Senior Director of Campaign Strategy, Design and Planning.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
• Design integrated marketing campaign plans based on a GTM strategy working across various teams, including product marketing, demand generation, corporate communications, content marketing, product marketing, field marketing, partner and sales teams. Orchestrate connectivity and alignment across all teams.
• With a growth marketing mindset, work across teams to define campaign goals, KPIs, personas/buyer profiles, offers, strategies, and tactics
• Develop plays for up-sell, x-sell, take outs, install base, prospect, and renewal programs
• Determine where customers are in the buyer’s journey and the right marketing touchpoints
• Determine offers across every channel and provide feedback to the campaigns, content marketing, product marketing and brand teams.
• Ensure the right marketing mix to drive awareness and demand generation
• Collaborate with the product marketing team to determine the market opportunity, messaging, target personas, and strategy.
• Team up with the content team to ensure the right content is produced along the buyer’s journey.
• Work with the global corporate sales team on takeout campaigns and key messaging for a competitive advantage.
• Collaborate with the sales enablement team on ensuring appropriate content, messaging target personas etc. is available to sales
• Work with the paid media team to ensure the right mix of offers to the right target audience
• Drive promotional planning for high-value content while working to maximize return across marketing channels, including web, social, paid ads etc.
• Work with the marketing operations team to analyze all aspects of Informatica’s conversion funnel, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
• Provide the campaign and growth strategy, design and plan to the demand generation and growth marketing teams who manage campaign execution
Required Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in campaigns or digital marketing
- Solid understanding of the B2B marketing tech space. Experience in enterprise software marketing strongly preferred. Experience in integration software a plus.
- Experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns with an understanding of all marketing communications disciplines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Ability to align with people across different teams and functions to a common purpose.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to a wide variety of audiences, especially senior/mid-level professionals.
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly, meet deadlines and strive for continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills including ROI and campaign analysis.
- B.S. in Marketing or related program required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Integrated Campaigns
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US