Location: City, US
Job Number: 29758
Position Title: Principal Services Solutions Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Solution Architect with experience in the core Informatica solutions to join our team.
As a Solution Architect, you will work with sales staff, delivery staff, and marketing to successfully scope and position customer solutions. Primarily responsible for the identification, design, and development of technology solutions for Professional Services customer engagements. Defines client needs and develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project. Viewed by customers as a trusted technical adviser. In the role of Solution Architect, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Solution Architect you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
***Please note, due to USCIS travel and assignment restrictions for VISA holders we are not offering VISA sponsorships for our Consultant positions
What You’ll Do
- Holds primary responsibility for the technical viability of a customer solution.
- Defines client needs and develops a plan and/or proposal for the technical delivery of the project.
- Accountable for technical solution design and delivery process definition.
- Partners with delivery staff, Portfolio/Delivery Managers, and account management to understand the business requirements of the customer.
- May have routine contact with senior-most external and internal stakeholders, where executive communication and influencing-skills are paramount.
- At this level, incumbents are aligned to complex engagements with strategic importance.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with at least one or two core Informatica solutions including Powercenter, EDC, Axion, and MDM.
- Must have Cloud experience.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Performance is typically evaluated based on the capture of the services engagement and/or individual utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Travel to customer sites may reach or exceed 50%, as applicable to the customer engagement.
Nice to Have
- Consulting experience or experience as an Informatica customer.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Architect
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US