Senior Director, Website Strategy
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29759
Position Title: Senior Director, Online Marketing
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Director, Web Strategy with B2B digital-native experience, to drive a captivating and engaging experience for Informatica.com, to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As the Senior Director, Web Strategy you will be responsible for the overall strategy for Informatica’s corporate website and external-facing web properties, creating an optimal, compelling, and personalized audience-first experience. You will leverage data analytics, personalization strategies, analytic tools, and automation to help increase demand, while strengthening the positioning of our brand. This global role will manage and build a team comprised in the areas of UX/Web design, Web Architecture, Analytics, and Automation to create a cohesive and connected experience, tailored to visitor profile.
In the role of Senior Director, Web Strategy, you will design analytically driven plans to deliver audience-centric paths to increase quality web traffic, lengthen visitor engagement, set test agendas to improve visitor-to-lead conversion, and define roadmaps to fully leverage our web technology stack.
What You’ll Do
• Drive long-term Web strategy, maturing modern marketing approaches balancing data, technology, design, and customer needs
• Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measures and forecasts
• Collaborate on the development of innovative, segment-relevant omnichannel audience experiences and personalization strategies, customizing messages to multiple customer segments and personas
• Partner with Analytics, Operations to understand and clearly communicate web redesign results and implications to continually refine user experience.
• Employs outside-in perspective with regular user testing, voice of the customer research to inform design solutions and iterative optimization
• Rigorous use of analytics to track and manage performance, inform decisions on web site content, priorities and keen real-time understanding of asset consumption, traffic patterns that drive actions to improve conversion and remedy any shortfalls
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that web initiatives are implemented to support business strategies with an eye towards performance and conversion
• Develop requirements necessary to deliver the solution and work with technical resources on scope necessary to deliver timely solutions (MVP, trade-offs, balance short- and long-term). Familiar with Agile methodologies and able to define Epics and User Stories
• Institute and ensure governance, quality assurance, ensuring consistency of customer experience
• Responsible for content management to ensure upkeep and freshness of website content and assets merchandised across the site
• Ensures SLAs are met for uptime, publishing, management of all technology requirements including maintenance needs of web systems and technology partner integrations used to generate and capture demand for the business.
• Must be passionate about building digital experiences which delights and enables our customers to find the right information at the right time.
• Translate the business case into a roadmap, providing structure and order to the Web Development & Operations team
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in digital native experience across all practice areas including search, web, digital advertising, marketing; with extensive experience with developing state-of-the-art website experiences
• Methodical, metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement; strong analytical skills with the ability to identify insights that are put into action
• Hands-on AEM experience preferred and extensive knowledge of Adobe digital experience solutions, Google Analytics and optimization tools
• On leading edge of best practices for high performing, highly functional, on-brand and modern B2B websites.
• Demonstrated mastery of SEO fundamentals and how they interplay with website technology, architecture and content to deliver outstanding organic search performance
• Previous experience in B2B. large enterprise software industry and SaaS
• Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills — scoping work, driving execution and delivering on deadlines while working with multiple stakeholders
• Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate findings to executives; comfortable building effective business reviews that storytell with data.
• Has phenomenal attention to detail and a passion for delivering the highest quality and error-free websites.
• Has a strong track record of delivering work above expectations, on time, and on budget.
• Clearly sets expectations for direct reports, evaluates performance and makes recommendations to aid their career growth.
What Does Success Look Like?
• Strong, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute effectively with a strong solutions and results orientation
• Passion for innovation, experimentation and reinvention and can easily thrive in the grey
Nice to Have
● Previous experience in consulting role/change agent with mindset to build, experiment and scale.
● Comfortable in dynamic environment, with keen ability to institute structure and operationalize end-to-end process.
● Experience in marketing automation tools (Marketo/Eloqua) and SFDC
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Director, Website Strategy
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US