Vice President, Digital Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29759
Position Title: VP, MKTG
As the VP, Digital Marketing you will be responsible for the overall strategy for Informatica’s corporate website and external-facing web properties, creating an optimal, compelling, and personalized audience-first experience. You will leverage data analytics, personalization strategies, analytic tools, and automation to help increase demand, while strengthening the positioning of our brand. This global role will manage and build a team comprised in the areas of UX/Web design, Web Architecture, Analytics, and Automation to create a cohesive and connected experience, tailored to visitor profiles.
In the role of VP, Digital Marketing, you will design analytically driven plans to deliver audience-centric paths to increase quality web traffic, lengthen visitor engagement, set test agendas to improve visitor-to-lead conversion, and define roadmaps to fully leverage our web technology stack.
What You’ll Do
- Drive long-term Web strategy and roadmap, maturing modern marketing approaches balancing data, technology, design, and customer needs.
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), measures and forecasts
- Collaborate on the development of innovative, segment-relevant omnichannel audience experiences. Develop personalization strategies, supporting customized messages to multiple customer segments and personas.
- Partner with Analytics and Operations to understand and clearly communicate web redesign results and implications to continually refine user experience.
- Employ outside-in perspective with regular user testing and voice of the customer research to inform design solutions and iterative optimization.
- Rigorously apply analytics to track and manage performance, inform decisions on web site content, and set priorities. Utilize analytics to develop a keen, real-time understanding of asset consumption and traffic patterns that drive actions in order to improve conversion s.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement web initiatives that support business strategies, with an eye towards performance and conversion.
- Manage requirements and technical resources, using Agile methodologies and delivering timely solutions
- Develop requirements necessary to deliver the solution and work with technical resources on scope necessary to deliver timely solutions (MVP, trade-offs, short- and long-term)
- Institute and ensure governance and quality assurance; Ensure consistency of customer experience.
- Oversee content management to ensure upkeep and freshness of website content, and that assets are effectively merchandised across the site.
- Ensure SLAs are met for uptime, publishing, management of all technology requirements including maintenance needs of web systems and technology partner integrations used to generate and capture demand for the business.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in digital native experience across all practice areas including search, web, digital advertising, marketing; with extensive experience with developing state-of-the-art website experiences.
- Methodical, metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement; strong analytical skills with the ability to identify insights that are put into action.
- Hands-on AEM experience preferred and extensive knowledge of Adobe digital experience solutions, Google Analytics and optimization tools
- Passion for building digital experiences which delight and enable our customers to find the right information at the right time.
- On leading edge of best practices for high performing, highly functional, on-brand and modern B2B websites.
- Demonstrated mastery of SEO fundamentals and how they interplay with website technology, architecture and content to deliver outstanding organic search performance.
- Previous experience in B2B, large enterprise software industry and SaaS.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and able to define Epics and User Stories\
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills — scoping work, driving execution and delivering on deadlines while working with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate findings to executives; comfortable building effective business reviews that story tell with data.
- Phenomenal attention to detail and a passion for delivering the highest quality and error-free websites.
- Strong track record of delivering work above expectations, on time, and on budget.
- Strong management skills, including the ability to clearly set expectations for direct reports, evaluate performance and make recommendations to aid their career growth.
What Does Success Look Like?
- Strong, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute effectively with a strong solutions and results orientation
- Passion for innovation, experimentation and reinvention
- Strategic web strategy and program management that results in a recognized, modern B2B website that effectively reflects Informatica’s leadership and branding, delivers personalized customer experiences, and drives robust lead generation.
- Leadership of a nimble team that is respected for their collaboration across the organization, and ability to support key business initiatives with measurable results.
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in consulting role/change agent with mindset to build, experiment and scale.
- Comfortable in dynamic environment, with keen ability to institute structure and operationalize end-to-end process.
- Experience in marketing automation tools (Marketo/Eloqua) and SFDC
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Executive
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President, Digital Marketing
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US