Web Visual and UX Designer
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29760
Position Title: Director, Online Marketing
As the Web Visual and UX Designer, you'll be responsible for shaping the design system for our corporate website experience, and continually optimize audience-centric paths to deepen engagement and increase site conversion. The Web Visual and UX Designer will collaborate with our branding and web development teams to develop plans and initiatives to enhance the website's user experience across their entire web interaction, whether they are a first-time visitor, repeat visitor or existing customer. This is the role for you if you're passionate about how data informs design and user experience principles to create a cohesive and connected digital experience, tailored to an array of visitor profiles.
What You’ll Do
• Develop a captivating and cohesive design experience for our corporate global and localized websites, that delights and excites customers.
• Deliver best practices in User-Centered (UCD), information architecture, and interaction design. Tailor design to serve, micro-segments, industries and depth of engagement, all informed by customer-focus best practices, usability research, competitive landscape and emerging technologies.
• Evolve a design system that elevates our brand promise with cohesive aesthetics that are interwoven across all offerings and are equally captivating on desktop and mobile.
• Develop wireframes, interactive components, and graphic design to conceptualize page flows, and campaign landing pages with high fidelity storyboards that are thorough, easy to use, and intuitive.
• Employ outside-in perspective with regular user testing and voice of the customer research to inform design solutions and iterative optimization to improve conversion (CTAs, banners, page designs, page flows, and landing pages).
• Manage AEM component library and design new AEM components that are accessible and engaging, ensuring that a common set of re-usable patterns and components is managed efficiently. Deliver best practices in UCD, information architecture, and interaction design.
• Keep web presence fresh with recurring design workshops, synthesizing results from user research and performance metrics to iterate page flows, asset merchandising and CTA interactions
• Demonstrated experience developing design guidelines and specifications and instituting governance to ensure consistency of front-end customer experience and continuity of design to code development.
• Minimum 12 years of digital native experience developing state-of-the-art website experiences, informed by leading edge best practices for high performing, highly functional, contemporary B2B websites
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related discipline (HCI, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, Graphic Design, etc.)
• A portfolio that demonstrates your design talent creating user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs (mockups and style guides)
• Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision with experience in building and maintaining a pattern library or design systems
• Hands-on AEM experience and extensive knowledge of Adobe digital experience solutions
• Methodical, metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement with the ability to put insights into design and user flow action
• Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating user flows, tailored to personas and their buying paths
What Does Success Look Like?
• Strong, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute effectively with a strong solutions and results orientation
• Passion for innovation, experimentation and reinvention
• Program management and design that results in a recognized, modern B2B website that effectively reflects Informatica’s leadership and branding, delivers personalized customer experiences, and drives web-to-lead growth.
Nice to Have
• Previous experience in consulting role/change agent with mindset to build, experiment and scale
• Comfortable in dynamic environment, with keen ability to institute structure and operationalize end-to-end process
• SaaS Web Product Design
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Web Visual and UX Designer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US