Web Visual and UX Designer
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 29760
Position Title: Director, Online Marketing
As the Web Visual and UX Designer, you'll be responsible for shaping the design system for our corporate website experience, and continually optimize audience-centric paths to deepen engagement and increase site conversion. The Web Visual and UX Designer will collaborate with our branding and web development teams to develop plans and initiatives to enhance the website's user experience across their entire web interaction, whether they are a first-time visitor, repeat visitor or existing customer. This is the role for you if you're passionate about how data informs design and user experience principles to create a cohesive and connected digital experience, tailored to an array of visitor profiles.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a captivating and cohesive design experience for our corporate global and localized websites, that delights and excites customers
- Conduct user research, and deliver best practices in User-Centered (UCD), information architecture, and interaction design, tailored to serve multiple segments
- Evolve a design system that elevates our brand and supports demand generation; provide design and UX input to our web CMS component library, ensuring design consistency, accessibility, and reusability
- Develop wireframes, page designs, and prototypes to support web, landing pages, interactive components and owned properties
- Work closely with web developers and web content merchandising colleagues to design, build, and deploy experiments targeted to collecting feedback on user behavior, and use that information to further optimize the website design and user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- 12+ years experience in digital and website design, building and leveraging industry best practices for b2b digital demand generation
- Demonstrated experience developing design guidelines and specifications, and in managing on-going governance to ensure consistency
- A portfolio that demonstrates your design talent creating user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs (mockups and style guides)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision with experience in building and maintaining a pattern library or design systems
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating user flows, tailored to personas and their buying paths
What Does Success Look Like?
- Strong, technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Methodical, metrics-driven approach to continuous improvement with the ability to put insights into design and user flow action
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute effectively with a strong solutions and results orientation
- Passion for innovation, experimentation and reinvention
- Program management and design that results in a recognized, modern B2B website that effectively reflects Informatica’s leadership and branding, delivers personalized customer experiences, and drives web-to-lead growth.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar web content management systems, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Web Visual and UX Designer
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US