Director, Digital Marketing Omnichannel Experience
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29763
Position Title: Director, Online Marketing
Informatica is currently looking for a Director, Digital Marketing Omnichannel Experience, with demonstrated experience to design audience-centric omnichannel experiences and optimize performance of digital marketing programs, to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As a Director, Digital Marketing Omnichannel Experience, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally to ensure digital marketing initiatives are guided by a customer-first mindset, with the ultimate goal of driving a positive and engaging learning experience of our solutions, accelerating sales readiness. You will collaborate closely with our Media and Web channel leads, and Field Marketing / MDRs and Marketing Ops team to deliver performance measurement of our digital programs to maximize qualified leads and reach into our targeted audiences and accounts from Digital-marketing sourced channels, employing an iterative test and learn process, and designing audience-first experiences across offsite (media/retargeting) and onsite (web) interactions. In the role of Director, Digital Marketing Omnichannel Experience, you are digital-native, with an exceptionally well-versed understanding of multi-channel approaches. Candidates must possess strong project management, communication, analytical, and organizational skills. Specific areas of responsibility for the Director, Digital Marketing Omnichannel Experience include presenting actionable analysis and insights to help make performance improvement recommendations, closed loop tuning of our programs and investments for optimal conversion, and evolving in-house digital marketing capabilities to stay ahead of modern marketing technologies and strategies.
What You’ll Do
- Monitor and deliver holistic readouts of digital marketing programs to ensure performance and pace hit pipeline and growth targets
- Establish a forecast and make recommendations on budget allocation and goals
- Leverage marketing attribution data to inform decision-making and optimizations
- Work with media and web channel leads to define requirements related to reporting, analytics, trending, and liaise with Marketing Ops team to operationalize visualized reporting sources
- Drive planning and measuring digital marketing programs cross channel and working with Field Marketing and Sales leaders to review performance KPIs (marketing funnel, ROAS.), and make recommendations to address downward trends, and surface opportunities to optimize and tune.
- Collaborate on the development of innovative, segment-relevant omnichannel audience campaigns, and personalization strategies, driven by Marketing Objectives and Key results.
- Partner with Marketing Ops to evolve digital marketing reporting and consolidate results to visualize data into single dashboard; and digital / technology requirements to rapidly advance digital maturity.
- Manage consolidation of performance data for planning and the quarterly business review (QBR) process, and build narratives around the impact of these programs.
- Ensure consistency, scale of channel strategies, and activation activities and bi-directional feedback loop from regional teams to global teams
- Develop and maintain horizon planning calendar, monitor program performance across all touch points, refine, and optimize
- Research competitor dynamics and capabilities and voice of the customer research to ensure we are driving compelling and differentiated audience interactions across message and offers
- Keep ahead of leading-edge technologies in B2B and modern marketing strategies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 15+ years digital marketing analytically-driven experience, in B2B SaaS technology category
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree with major Area of concentration in Finance, Accounting, Statistics
- Highly analytical with A/B testing mindset, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance as core competencies
- Experience transforming organizations to be more digitally-focused
- Excel ninja with experience in analytics and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Demandbase and Drift
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing channels across SEM, social, display and programmatic platforms
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detailed plans and key performance indicators to report on the health of program
- Able to build relationships with key individuals necessary for collaboration
- Must be an organized and motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills who thrives on working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; excellent organizational and prioritization skills, keen attention to detail.
- Experience working with a global to regional operating model
What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your Digital data and insights prowess to develop effective, compelling and differentiated audience strategies through the use of all available digital techniques, including emerging platforms and technologies.
- Holistic approach to deliver growth in our top of funnel lead flow and expand our customers’ and prospects’ positive experience with the Brand.
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across the organization
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in consulting role/change agent with mindset to build, experiment and scale.
- Comfortable in dynamic environment, with keen ability to institute structure and operationalize end-to-end process.
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Digital Marketing Omnichannel Experience
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US