Senior Studio Manager
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Number: 29764
Position Title: Manager, Marketing Communications
Informatica is currently looking for a Sr. Studio Manager reporting to the VP of Brand and Media. The Sr. Studio Manager will be responsible for helping project manage and traffic creative assignments to our in-house creative Studio with requests from various internal and external stakeholders and partners. This role is a vital conduit with our team to help keep projects managed on-time and routing to the necessary team members. The Sr. Studio Manager, will work with creative and other owned channel teams- Product Marketing, Media, Field and Events. The Sr. Studio Manager must be a strong project manager able to keep the team organized, helping to keep in motion a high volume of projects at once, often with shifting and competing deadlines. Working in a creative environment, should be familiar with the development process of creative concepts and brand principals. The right person will be a proactive communicator with a keen attention to detail, able to discern subtle differences between creative versions and minor shifts in deadlines.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Provide overall project management support, maintaining tools to keep track of assigned projects and designer and producer’s time so that project assignments remain on track.
- Assign projects to appropriate production artists depending on project scope and designer capacity.
- Work with outside agencies to develop and produce creative assets and versions where needed.
- Maintain and provide ongoing reporting on teamwork flow and project volume.
- Organize and maintain creative assets and photography on file DAM.
- Maintain logo and brand standards and assets for use across the organization.
- Support development of any new Brand Guides or Style Guides.
- Help maintain brand guidelines web site content.
- Serve as an ongoing resource to support our corporate and division teams around brand governance.
- Is a team player, always ready to jump in and help where extra hands are needed.
- Proactively identify obstacles and ensure appropriate solutions are implemented or escalate as appropriate.
- Attend Marketing planning meetings to support new project intake.
- 6-8 years project management experience, preferably in an agency or production studio setting or internal marketing department
- Project management skills and training
- Strong creative eye with a foundational understanding of branding and design best practices
- Detail-oriented with the ability to discern subtle differences in various pieces to ensure accuracy and brand compliance
- Highly organized with demonstrated planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills, very well versed in Microsoft Office (MS Teams, PowerPoint, and Excel specifically)
- Well versed in digital and social media familiar w/ digital media buying terms and ad sizes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate to a variety of stakeholders clearly and professionally at all levels of the organization
- Friendly with a can-do attitude, with the ability to maintain effective business relationships at all levels of the company and business community.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with change, uncertainty, and various situations (from well-defined to unstructured) and proactively identify business improvement areas and greater efficiencies.
- Ability to work with and through others to achieve desired results
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet all deadlines and expectations
- MBA preferred. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or other relevant graduate degree required; Previous experience in high-tech, software company
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Studio Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US