Partner Technical Architect - Public Sector
Location: City, US
Job Number: 29766
Position Title: Solutions Architect
The Partner Technical Architect (PTA) role, focused on Public Sector, is key to Informatica's partner engagement strategy. The goal is to assess, enable and build partner’s technical capability, and lead technical activities for building solutions. The PTA should possess deep solution and technical expertise to be able to lead technical activities and drive high priority initiatives. The role will need to develop required solutions and build partner technical capacity by working with assigned list of core strategic Public Sector partners through partner development lifecycle. The PTA will own the technical engagement including envisioning briefings, technical briefings, business architecture, solution architecture, architectural design reviews, proof of concept, and manage specific implementation programs with corresponding Proofs of Concept plans. The focus of the role evidences Informatica’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial technical and practice development relationship by working closely with partner technical leadership. The PTA represents Informatica to the channel, communicates our tech strategy, sells our vision, and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey. The outcome will be to drive long-term revenue, accelerate cloud consumption and digital transformation through a set of practices leading to workload/industry-based co-sell.
The Partner Technical Architect (PTA) will drive practice-based partner technical capabilities in collaboration with the Alliances Directors. This is a partner facing role that is accountable for developing and support practices in both existing and newly recruited partners. Key responsibilities include:
Delivers value via a portfolio of technical engagements optimized to accelerate IP development on Informatica solutions to bring combined value to customers’ digital transformation,
Deliver deep level technical activities, executing on the defined learning path and developing technical aspects of key scenarios defined in the technology roadmap. Enable and lead activities with the partner as Executive Briefings, Architecture Design Session (ADS), Proof of Concept projects, architecture guidance on building solutions.
Enable the partner via envisioning and technical briefings to identify technology opportunities that enable and/or support the creation of differentiated offers in the market.
Enable the partner to be successful during pre-sales activities which includes delivery of Proof of Concepts (POC), Pilots, Prototypes, Demos and technical blockers and objections removal.
- Enable the partner to discover ways to automate solution to reduce costs and create repeatability, while documenting processes for knowledge retention and IP, and supporting the co-sell of these solutions through Informatica’s digital marketplace.
- Collaborate with engineering on building partner-led IP for Public Sector and regional localization solutions.
- Build strong relationships with partner technical and development resources to design and architect new Cloud Business solutions
- Develops a multi-cloud technology adoption roadmap and advices partners on its execution according to business priorities
- Serves as SME across Informatica core journeys at a 300 level
- Be able to present ALL Informatica solutions at a 200 level
- Author or otherwise contribute to Informatica partner-facing publications such as whitepapers and best practices – at least 10 technical whitepapers for the community.
- In partnership with the Informatica partners and internal sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of Informatica – build at least 2 win wired as industry reference cases per year.
- Build at least one reference case per year
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Deep understanding of cloud computing, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on customer opportunities.
- Ability to create deep technical relationships and assess level of the partner technical roles, designing a time effective learning path and evaluate the progress toward the defined milestones.
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica Enterprise Data Management or other equivalent industry products
- Knowledge on software development and extending solutions in the cloud.
- Recommended domain knowledge areas
- Deep technical skill on data management and significant experience in Public Sector and technology focus.
- Understand how to leverage technology solutions for supporting business goals, providing guidance on supported and not supported technical scenarios. Capability to design and implement practice-based architectures or equivalent competitive experience.
- Successful PTAs are lifelong learners with a strong technical pedigree, an evangelist and enabler by nature. PTAs must have a strong technical network to drive technical influence inside the partner ecosystem, frequently recognized as a valuable influencer and expert inside the community.
- 10+ years of related experience in technology solutions development, Cloud / Infrastructure technologies. Knowledge of Informatica platform preferable, project management, technical Sales, and technical account management.
- Extensive experience of collaborating with virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong evangelist presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Knowledge of Informatica services, with emphasis in Cloud Datawarehouse and Data Lakes and Data Governance and Privacy
- Ability to surface product issues, feeding back data and insights that accelerate fixes and updates
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
Preference for candidates with a Technical BS degree
MS in related fields desirable.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Technical Architect - Public Sector
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-KP1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US