Location: City, US
Job Number: 29768
Position Title: Senior Consultant
The Informatica Professional Services Consultants develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities, typically onsite at the customer's location. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Performance is typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours). Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
Work authorization sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates must be a US citizen, Green Card Holder or Permanent Resident.
What You’ll Do
Recognized thought leader in field of expertise
- Substantial contributor to documented best practices, white papers, guides, and process improvement
- Engages in the most complex customer environments and challenging projects and achieve successful outcomes.
- Share expert level knowledge through mentoring, educational development and delivery, speaking engagements and blogs, and other social media outreach
- Provides key product enhancement, design and new release feedback to R&D
- Executes on the cutting edge of product roll out including ‘first time’ installations, projects, and use cases with new technology
- Travel to customer sites typically exceeds 50%, but may exceed 75% for extended periods, as applicable to the customer engagement.
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Significant experience leading the Technical Delivery of Enterprise Data management projects
- Certified in multiple components of Informatica and Third-Party toolsets
- Expert level database and data management skills
- Published industry white papers, best practices, field guides and external communications
- Expert delivery of complex implementations in 2 or more technology areas
- Experience in implementing technology solutions outside of their area of expertise
- Developed ability in communicating to executive level audiences in both interpersonal and presentation formats.
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (e.g., MIS, CIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.) preferred, or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience.
Desired experience with one or more Informatica products. (PowerCenter (PWC) DQ, EDC, Axon etc.) and/or strong background in Cloud-Native applications. Such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live, or others
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Infrastructure Platforms such as AWS, MSFT Azure and/or GCP.
Nice To Have
- Experience with MongoDB and CDWs such as Snowflake and Redshift is a plus
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-TK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US