Lead Software Engineer
Location: Kraków, PL
Job Number: 29772
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our team in Kraków.
As Lead Software Engineer you will be responsible for planning, architecture, test development, programming, code review and refactoring. In our projects, we use technologies such as Java 8, Mockito, AssertJ, Git, Jenkins, Maven and Docker on daily basis. In teams, we focus on sharing experiences and making decisions together. In the role of Lead Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the (Lead Software Engineer) you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use
- Java 8, Mockito, AssertJ, Git, Jenkins, Maven and Docker.
What You’ll Do
- Develop new components using Java technologies.
- Develop new features & enhancements for the existing components.
- Collaborating effectively with peer engineers, and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end components & features.
- Producing techno-functional specs and designs based on high-level requirements.
- Estimating efforts, identify risks, meet project schedules.
- Be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast-growing distributed workplace.
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and features continuously.
Key Essentials Requirements
- Software engineering degree or equivalent commercial experience.
- 5 years of experience.
- As a team player you are able to work in a reliable and systematic manner.
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group.
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly.
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork.
What Does Success Look Like?
- We want you to be a strong technical member with excellent coding skills. Your technical capability to understand the product in a short time and adapt to new circumstances will be well received. We will want you to constantly develop and improve your competencies You will also be required to help your peers to meet their goals and set an example for good work procedures.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Big Data and data warehouses.
- Experience with cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of parser generation technology (ANTLR).
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, PL