Lead Marketing Development Representative
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29781
Position Title: Lead Marketing Development Representative
Marketing Development Representative, Strategic Accounts
Responsible for marketing the company’s products and/or services via telephone with inbound prospects. Takes information and answers questions typically generated by local and/or national advertising and prepares appropriate documentation. Qualifies leads on inbound inquiries as a result of marketing efforts and events. Qualified leads are typically directed to field and/or inside sales team for close. Mails marketing/sales literature to prospective customers, keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services. Prepares activity and forecast reports. Does not close the sale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses advanced account/opportunity qualification skills to achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline goals
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in large, enterprise accounts
- Interact with IT and business decision makers via telephone and email
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure effective lead management
- Set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc)
- May serve as team lead or mentor to lesser scoped roles
Knowledge and Skills
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Utilizes professional and educational training, along with relevant previous experiences, to gain understanding of customer's decision making process, goals, and business objectives.
- Understands general business and technical context of accounts.
- Functioning knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
Education and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience with ≥ High School Diploma
- 0+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Marketing Development Representative
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US