Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29783
Position Title: Consultant PS
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a Senior Consultant, you will provide Informatica product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost-effective solution for our customers’ data management projects. You will work closely with the customers, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a highly skilled and motivated individual with Informatica Data Quality & Data management experience.
What You’ll Do
- Support Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and emerging tech products - EDC, Axon, DEI/DEQ, IICS etc.
- Proactively work with the team on managing and monitoring customer environments
- Develop, test, and deploy data quality & governance solutions in accordance with customers’ schedule
- Support enhancement on the different areas of implemented product/s
- Document and review requirements, services requests, enhancements, operational activities, technical and specifications changes
- Provide technical leadership to other Informatica consultants and/or customer/partner resources
- Coordinate Informatica upgrades and installation related areas
- Support P0/P1 escalations
- Guide projects using the Informatica Velocity Methodology to ensure customer success and a high return on Informatica software investment
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 5 to 8 years of experience with Data Quality and/or Data Integration projects
- Expert-level skills in Informatica Data Quality
- Data Profiling
- Data cleansing and Data Standardization
- Address Doctor Configuration
- Match and Consolidation
- Exception Data Management
- Reference Data Management
- Knowledge on IDQ Integration with other Informatica Products (PowerCenter, Axon, EDC)
- Expert-level database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Teradata)
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client facing negotiation, communication, issue resolution and analytical skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
What Does Success look Like?
You utilize your excellent technical knowledge on IDQ and consulting skills to solve customers’ complex business problems by seamless implementation of Informatica Data Quality and Governance products.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills, responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitude allows you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you all also be able to:
- Work on Informatica’s emerging product stack – DEI/DEQ, EDC, Axon, IICS etc.
- Adapt to customers’ work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
Nice to Have
- Informatica Data Engineering Integration (DEI/DEQ)
- Informatica Axon & Enterprise Data Catalog
- Informatica certification in Data Quality
- Administration skills in Hadoop ecosystems and distribution such as Cloudera, Hortonworks, HDInsight’s etc.
- Consulting skills
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: IDQ Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN