Inside Sales Representative
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 29800
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Profile Summary:
The Corporate Account Manager sells the company’s products, systems and/or services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts. Must close the sale on products, systems and/or services. May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads. Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities. Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products, systems and services (may include contract documentation). May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products. The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for a set of accounts on a nominated territory and carries a personal quota. Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested. Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services. May direct customers to website or other company resources for information. May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products. May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities. Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers. Minimal business travel required.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and execute outbound multi-channel prospecting strategy. Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer engagement to exceed assigned sales targets.
- Drive opportunity creation, deal progression, and closure of new business within defined account segmentation.
- Own and manage sales excellence in forecasting, pipeline development, and CRM opportunity management.
- Define and execute upon go-to-market strategy to identify incremental pipeline gains and revenue within whitespace accounts. Align and collaborate with sales ecosystem (Field Sales, Pre-Sales, Cloud First Response, Business Development, Customer Success and Renewals) to implement go-to-market and generate net new business.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
- Lead demand generation and promote campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
- Explore and understands customer requirements on both a business and technical level to create a strategic plan of action.
- Prepare and conduct virtual presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customer decision makers and influencers.
- Attend training to develop and implement the right behaviors, attitude and techniques to exceed sales goals.
- Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complimentary organizations within Informatica’s market space.
- Documented, consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through account planning and weekly forecasting sessions.
- Mastery and consistent execution of Informatica’s internal sales methodology.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership through coaching, mentoring and developing Corporate Sales professionals.
- Ability to fully navigate complex business processes and legal requirements to negotiate win-win contractual agreements.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 3 + years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Leverages industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Effective presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills.
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Ability to build consultative effectiveness and establish trust with internal and external customers.
- Developing knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
- Fluent in English
- Dutch language preferred
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE