Location: City, US
Job Number: 29804
Position Title: Enablement Program Mgr
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator will serve as the primary system administrator for Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD). This role will be responsible for supporting the entire Field Sales team by ensuring courses and tests are published, assigned and maintained. This person will also be responsible for troubleshooting issues and responding to inquiries from the field, as well as creating regular reports for sales managers and leaders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Publish and test all courses, exams and instructional videos from the enablement content team.
- Troubleshoot all Field Sales user issues adhering to established SLAs.
- Create and run regular reports for certifications, onboarding and other enablement efforts.
- Collaborate closely with the sales enablement team to ensure expectations for end user experience are met.
- Retire Field Sales content as needed to ensure system hygiene.
- Provide support to all Field Sales users (sales reps, managers and leadership) for troubleshooting and training on system capabilities, navigation and functionality.
- Work with CSOD and IT to troubleshoot system-specific issues and implement updates as required.
- Assist in managing and enforcing LMS standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities, meet demanding deadlines, adjust to changes in workflow and maintain high quality standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus with a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience creating standard and custom reports.
- Dynamic self-starter, who takes ownership of a task and completes it within a timely fashion.
- Ability to perform under pressure by being able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- High attention to detail.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant Learning Management System Administration experience.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: LMS Administrator
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US