VP, Corporate Development
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29805
Position Title: VP, Business Development
Informatica is seeking a Vice President of Corporate Development reporting directly to the CFO to join our team in Redwood City, California. The primary focus of this role is to actively support the company’s cloud first, cloud native strategic plan through strategic relationships and inorganic expansion. The Vice President of Corporate Development will be primary responsibility for managing and coordinating all M&A activity while partnering closely with the executive team, internal teams (legal, finance, engineer and Sales) and our private equity sponsors.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Identify and screen acquisition opportunities, and complete detailed valuation and business case analytics. Interface with bankers and venture capitalists
- Lead Informatica’s M&A process from the identification of acquisition opportunities through business planning, due diligence and ultimately successful close and integration of acquired companies/IP. Act as the first point of contact with new companies trying to partner with Informatica. Work with members of engineering team to screen new technologies
- Manage all inbound OEMs, including contract negotiation, interface with engineering, pricing and sales
- Develop and maintain market map, involving company’s key ecosystem and players; evolve this on an ongoing basis to ensure the current and future trajectory of this ecosystem.
- Identify and track individual acquisition opportunities and map them to the market map so that the Executive team and Private Equity Sponsors understand how individual opportunities fit within the context of the broader market.
- Manage transaction structuring, due diligence leadership, business case modeling and negotiation.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships across a wide range of internal and external constituents. Partner with CFO, the full executive team, the board of directors and external stakeholders to set short-term and long-term strategic inorganic objectives for the business.
- Lead and develop post-merger and communication materials for all aspects of each transaction in order to educate executive management, the Board and other employees on the intricacies of deal structures
- Prepare regulatory filings and presentations necessary for obtaining all internal and external approvals
- Leadership and communication skills, with the capability of engaging others at all levels of the organization
- Experience in integration of acquired companies
- Enterprise software experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage several projects
- Ability to make comprehensive presentation for private equity sponsors
- Experience in inbound OEM licensing
What We’d Like to See
- At least of 7 years of Corporate Development experience, including deal structuring, negotiation and investment banking experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Executive
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: VP, Corporate Development
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JB1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US