Senior Manager, Strategy & Planning
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29807
Position Title: Senior Manager, Strategic Planning
Senior Manager, Strategy & Planning
The Senior Manager, Strategy & Planning contributes to the development and execution of long-range strategic plans. This role is responsible for identifying strategic opportunities, helping solidify objectives, performing critical analysis, and developing insights for the business. This role will generate creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations and work closely with business partners to drive execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with senior leaders to define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to achieve Informatica’s long-term objectives
• Manage the assessment of Informatica’s performance against strategic and operational objectives, and collaborate with the leadership team to resolve risks to execution
• Play key role in the development of short and medium term Go-To-Market strategy for the company
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to support strategic planning for go-to-market initiatives spanning topics such as segmentation, capacity, coverage, demand generation etc.
• Monitor and analyze industry trends and the competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities, competitive threats, and potential ecosystem partners
• Engage with cross-functional leadership including geo sales leaders and segment/channel leaders to scope and execute growth initiatives
• Lead critical strategy projects that accelerate achievement of company objectives
• May perform other duties and responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Exercises independent judgement to drive initiatives forward
• Executive presence, comfortable interacting with senior business leaders
• Team player able to effectively lead virtual, cross-functional teams
• Able to influences cross-functional stakeholders to achieve business goals
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• High energy, positive attitude and motivated
• Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background required. MBA preferred
• Experience identifying, evaluating and analyzing business opportunities
• Experience working across multiple business units/functions to drive decisions
• Minimum 12 years of experience, with 8 years experience in management consulting, sales/GTM strategy, sales/GTM planning or corporate strategy/development
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Strategy & Planning
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US