Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29811
Position Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Job Profile Summary
We are looking for a thought leader to create clean, reliable, and scalable “single-source-of-truth” data sets by partnering with engineering teams to address data issues in upstream systems and document data lineage, business logic, and definitions. This person will take ownership of the business metrics and lead the integration of data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Build, maintain, and improve datasets, dashboards, and other end-user information portals or resources. Effectively incorporate client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations. May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Interact closely with leadership on monthly reporting calendar requirements/delivery.
- May hold ownership of special projects and initiatives, using advanced data analysis, to drive process improvements or support executive leadership in strategic planning and decisions.
- Have both business and technical background and a growth mindset with desire to constantly growing knowledge and skills through continuous learning.
- Analyze and solve complex business problems, breaking down the work into actionable tasks, and working with stakeholders to plan and communicate delivery commitments.
- Develop, track, and manage the forecast process, performance analysis, metrics/KPIs to drive forecast accuracy
- Create interactive dashboards and visualizations leveraging reporting tool(s)
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including developing processes for automation of updates to dashboards and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
- Provide mentoring, guidance, and direction to lesser scoped sales operations roles on best practices in the utilization of reporting tools and applications.
- Present data analysis findings and dashboards to stakeholders.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with advanced Excel BI functionality and languages (Power Query (M), PowerPivot (DAX) preferred).
- Intellectual curiosity and agility to navigate ambiguous circumstances
- Hold expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverage business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Work across the organization and maintains/builds strong working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Expert in data analytics to achieve data-driven conclusions and is fully capable of presenting findings to executive audiences.
- Translate complex technical concepts and influences business users.
- Manage competing projects and delivers against goals in a timely fashion.
- Possess strong executive presentation and communication skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- High Tech Software experience with Cloud and SaaS background preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City, CA
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JG1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US