Senior Information Security Business Operations & Program Manager
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 29836
Position Title: Manager, Information Security
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Information Security Business Operations & Program Manager to work within our Global Security Office (GSO) Security Strategy & Business Operations team with experience in strategic business operations in an IT function, to support shared programs, projects and services across the global security platform.
The successful Senior Information Security Business Operations & Program Manager in this role will oversee and coordinate assigned high impact, complex projects and programs with various team members and departments globally, providing guidance and direction to GSO project managers and business analysts to support efforts. The Senior Information Security Business Operations & Program Manager will assist and establish program and project scope for new GSO activities to ensure goals are met based on provided guidelines and budget. Must establish and maintain guidance on effective communications, reporting, and metrics to provide progress reports to GSO and Informatica leadership. The Senior Information Security Business Operations & Program Manager will also support teams to work with various partners to drive programs to completion and maturity, including GSO budget management and reporting.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Teams, Tableau, JIRA, Confluence
What You’ll Do
- Act as program, product and project manager for high impact security related projects to assure cross-functional engagement, timelines are aligned, and deadlines are managed appropriately
- Liaise with security and partners, vendors, IT architects, legal, privacy, technical teams and others
- Provide guidance, management, and support for GSO Business Operations & Project Management personnel on product and program management, finance, and general business operations.
- Provide the single point of contact for resolution of project related issues while communicating overall project status on a regular basis
- Lead high impact program meetings, establish and support working groups, and grow required documentation and guidance to increase maturity across GOS
- Manage GSO and project budget and timelines for on-budget, in-scope, on-time delivery of milestones
- 10-15 years experience managing IT related programs or projects
- Experience managing and supporting department-level and cross-functionally impacting budgets
- Experience developing guidance and reporting related to strategic business operations within an IT environment
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects and assignments on time and on budget, with frequent presentation and reporting to senior leadership
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
What Does Success Look Like?
The successful candidate will assist in the evolution of security posture and maturity based on successfully guiding GSO teams on strategic operations, including program management, project management, product and service-related documentation and maturity and metrics and requirements to protect Informatica’s corporate and cloud infrastructure. They will advocate for and develop new methods to report relevant details and information in ways that link to our business value and impact, while developing relationships across the enterprise.
Nice to Have
- A skilled collaborator and problem solver with experience managing relationships through internal and external escalations
- A can-do attitude with a relentless focus on our customers and partners
- Track record of collaborating with both technical and non-technical teams to create solutions greater than the sum of its parts
- Working knowledge in the following areas: customer service management, project management, process improvement, finance and budgeting, problem escalation
- Experience developing high-level presentations of data to various audiences
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Information Security Business Operations & Program Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US