Director, Strategic Ecosystem Alliances, AWS
Location: Seattle, Washington US
Job Number: 29848
Position Title: Director, Product Management
Director, Strategic Ecosystem Alliances, AWS
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to every industry and scale.
The Strategic Ecosystems team is the primary center of growth engine representing strategic investment by the company. A key goal of this team is to develop technology and GTM partnerships leading to joint solutions, innovative products and content with leading Cloud vendors and solution providers driving Informatica product portfolio adoption. This team will be responsible for developing and nurturing a healthy community of customers within these ecosystems. The team will play a significant role in platform innovation and expanding Informatica offerings to support the latest market and technology trends around Integration and Data Management including Data Integration, Application Integration, Cloud Analytics, Data Governance and Master Data Management. The Director, Strategic Ecosystem Alliances, Amazon Web Services will lead the outbound programs and ecosystem team associated with Informatica’s solutions for Informatica’s partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS). This includes aligning with partner, product, sales, marketing teams to help drive the GTM product strategy, field engagement strategy, product communication strategy, customer activities, sales enablement, existing account development and all activities required to support the sales funnel for direct and partner sales, and continuous customer engagement activities to support deployments and customer reference assets.
- You will help shape the direction of Informatica integration and data management product portfolio that enables us to further our leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly changing market. You will:
- Nurture and Establish key relationships with AWS and collaborate to define joint products and solutions that uniquely differentiate Informatica products with partner offering(s)
- Evangelize the platform, representing Informatica at industry events and with customers, prospects, partners as well as internal groups such as Product marketing, Sales, System Integrators, Alliances and Customer Support
- Develop and drive the execution of strategic GTM programs
- Cultivate deep relationships with AWS field sales, channel, partner and marketing organizations
- Develop and drive Informatica’ s technical and sales enablement programs for AWS
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess a unique blend of technical and business savvy and the drive to establish and accelerate strong execution with our partners.
- Enjoys spending time understanding the market and technology shifts, understanding customer problems, synthesizing customer needs and developing and nurturing strong partner relationships.
- Has relevant experience and technical knowledge on Cloud Platforms and/or enterprise middleware products.
- Is effective in articulating the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types –Customers, Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales and Industry Analysts.
- Is a leader who makes things happen working collaboratively while providing leadership to various cross functional teams within and outside the organization.
- Can author and execute against complex GTM strategies. Identify key marketing collateral and sales plays to support Informatica business goals for the AWS ecosystem.
- Can develop and drive product launch activities with product, field and marketing teams.
- You must be data-driven, highly analyticsal with a relentless focuso on customer success. Partner/Alliances expertise in planning and executing joint plans with AWS
- You must be excited by the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and work cross-functionally in a fast paced environment. This is a high-impact role and you will work closely with AWS and also with the various divisions of Informatica
- Can develop and champion product positioning, develop sales strategy, validate market messaging, and evangelize your product offerings both internally and externally
- Can perform competitive analysis, market, and industry research and leverage your broad industry experience to help develop new ideas and solutions
- Must have a passion for the customer experience, optimization, experimentation, and continuous improvement.
- Is willing to Travel post COVID restrictions (approximately 30-40% both domestic and international) for partner visits, field alignment activities, industry conferences, supporting marketing activities at trade shows.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Significant experience partnering or working with AWS and/or in-depth experience with AWS go-to-market and partnering strategy
- 10+ years in product management, product marketing, sales consulting, technology/ISV partnerships or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a distributed team.
- Ability to establish, communicate and manage work objectives for team.
- Prior experience in driving expansion of a software product across technology partner (cloud) ecosystems and channels.
- Experience with developing engagement with Sales, Marketing, Sales Consulting, Customer success and Partner teams
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative product concepts.
- Experience performing market analysis and competitive analysis and define market requirement documents.
- Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences
- Ability to clearly articulate and present the product value proposition internally and externally with customers and partners.
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS, SaaS, and Data Management technologies. Experience with cloud analytics products and technologies is a plus.
- Track record of instigating go-to-market plans and subsequent sales follow-though
- Experience with middleware (application development and integration) products and technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills; solid business acumen; well-honed influencing skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team are a must
- Proven organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently required.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Seniority Level: Director
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City CA
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Strategic Ecosystem Alliances, AWS
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-YK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US