Sr. Customer Success Manager - Digital
Location: City, Ontario CA
Job Number: 29877
Position Title: Senior Customer Success Manager - Digital
Customer Success Manager
Informatica is currently looking for a Customer Success Manager with prior experience in either Technical Consulting, Professional Services, Presales or Product Support, with domain knowledge in Data Management, to join our Customer Success team in North America. This is a techno-functional role.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. In the role of Customer Success Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced technical environment. Working as the Customer Success Manager you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
• Develop and execute customer success plans, onboarding, tracking and reporting on key metrics and deliverables for customer’s product adoption and renewal success
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer’s executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case & strategy, allowing the full potential of their Informatica solution to be realized.
• Become an evangelist for all Informatica products.
• Effectively address customer satisfaction and manage a diverse set of issues until resolved. This will include driving internal resources that interact with each customer.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer and develop them into reference customers.
• Track all milestones related to implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of customer initiatives can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
• Design metrics and measures for determining the ROI on Informatica products by the customer.
• Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract
• Identify up-sell, growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
• Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract.
• Bring together cross-function teams and senior stakeholders to proactively resolve customer pain-points.
• Manage on-boarding process for new Informatica customers.
• Work with customer teams to build and enhance their Informatica skillsets.
• Assist customer with identifying and defining use cases for Informatica products.
• Manage customer through initial launch of use cases on Informatica’s platform.
• Effectively address customer satisfaction and manage diverse set of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
• Ensure high customer satisfaction by surveying customers and adjusting increase customer satisfaction based on their feedback.
• Document the findings from customer interactions and communicating them to various teams inside Informatica. Align the Informatica Product roll out and customer’s adoption on product features.
• Customer Engagement Analytics: Take a proactive approach by reviewing the current engagement analytics and forward planning with the customers to mitigate potential risks.
• Identify up sell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Collaborate between Product Ops, Cloud Trust, and various other internal teams
• Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
• Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with our products
• Acquire specialized knowledge in specific Informatica Products
• Liaise with Engineering and QA teams on technical discussions as required to ensure tracking and resolution of Change Requests
• Strong background working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction in a highly technical environment i.e. proven ability to drive technical conversations.
• Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively within a highly effective team.
• Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in the field of technical support, professional services, technical consulting, account management with exposure to project or program management.
• Experience managing Fortune 500 clients in the Enterprise Software space.
• Demonstrable consultative selling skills.
• Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive-level relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations.
• BA/BS degree(or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
What Does Success Look Like?
• Through successful and trusted collaboration with Customer Support, Product Development, Professional Services, and Sales, you will have ensured Informatica consistently delivers overall superior service and support to our customers using Informatica’s products & solutions. In so doing, customers will have become Informatica advocates and reference customers.
Nice to Have
• Extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple customers.
• Experience using Salesforce.com.
• Knowledge of Informatica’s products is a plus.
• Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Customer Success Manager - Digital
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JL1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, Ontario CA