Senior Product Manager
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 29897
Position Title: Product Manager 4
Product Manager, Master Data Management Solutions
The Product Management team for Master Data Management (MDM) builds leading solutions like Customer 360, Product 360, Reference 360, etc. that empower customers to access timely, relevant and trustworthy data. Major companies in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc. rely on Informatica MDM to manage their master data to grow revenue, improve operations, and lower costs. Join a fast growing and dynamic team that is building innovative new solutions for master data management that are at cutting edge of Cloud Native, Intelligent, and, Big Data/IOT leveraging technologies like Microservices, AI/Machine Learning, NoSQL, Graph DB, etc.
Informatica MDM is recognized by customers and industry analysts as the leader in master data management.
The Product Manager for Master Data Management Solutions will join a team that owns the build, delivery, and success of Informatica’s Horizontal and Industry Cloud solutions. You will work closely with engineering to define and deliver world class solutions, interact with customers, partners, and sales to understand needs and preferences as well as collaborate with other talented peers to help evangelize and implement your solutions.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become great product managers, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, help others do great thing and be great in the process; if you love data, analytics, and software product management; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you.
- Build world class industry and cloud MDM solutions
- Become an Informatica MDM Solutions subject matter expert
- Work with customers, field organizations and other Platform PMs to capture product requirements and feedback
- Create use cases, requirements, and user stories for product development.
- Collaborate with user designers and engineering to deliver world class products for business users with modern data visualization
- Develop ecosystem partners to deliver Industry offerings that include Industry Data Models, Data as a Service, end-to-end business process, etc.
- Evangelize product roadmap with customers, analysts, and field organizations
- Nurturing customers and securing them as references
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical experience/aptitude
- 4+ years software product management or software implementation experience
- A qualification or experience in corporate financial and accounting is a plus
- Experience in building or using ERP financial suites is desired
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills with proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and business acumen
- Experience in data management, business applications, and/or analytics is a plus
- Experience in cloud based products is a plus.
Bengaluru, India with 10-15% International Travel
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SK1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN