Subscription Renewal Sales Representative
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 29905
Position Title: Subscription Renewals Representative
Subscription Management Representative
Our award-winning Customer Success team is one of Informatica Cloud’s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. The Customer Success team is committed to ensuring the successful launch of customer use cases on our Platform and driving future adoption, helping each customer derive as much value as possible from Informatica Cloud.
The Subscription Management Representative will work closely with internal resources to develop strategies to attain successful customer renewals, upsells and maximize adoption of Informatica Cloud subscription contracts. It will also be responsible for achieving assigned renewal and growth targets.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have prior experience in a Cloud subscription renewal sales organization. You have the knowledge and experience to support and advise our customers on the benefit and the procedures to proceed seamlessly and effectively in the renewal of their Cloud subscription.
- Responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing Informatica Cloud Subscription contracts.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization’s various products and renewable license contracts. Educates customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensures customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Must meet sales objectives such as quota and upsell requirements.
- Maintain account team relationships by working with Account Managers.
- Responsible for implementing and managing contract renewal initiatives.
- Maintains contract revenue base at highest possible retention rate and protects contract revenue stream.
- Ensures timely contract renewal and promotes awareness of upgrade and add-on opportunities to customers.
- Ensures competitiveness of company's maintenance contracts.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in renewals, customer service, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role.
- 2+ years of experience working with external clients.
- Must be motivated, goal oriented and able to work independently.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize complete activities and meet deadlines.
- Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of demanding workload and must be able to maintain a positive and professional manner throughout.
- Requires strong communication skills
- Ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of our products and the value they provide.
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Subscription Renewal Sales Representative
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-LS1
Unleash Your Potential
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US