Contracts Manager / Legal Counsel (Italian speaking)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 29928
Position Title: Principal Contracts Analyst
Informatica is currently looking for a Legal Contracts Manager, with experience in experience in software license and SaaS agreements, to join our EMEA Commercial Legal team.
The candidate location will be in Dublin but other office locations may be considered ( Paris, Dublin, etc).
As a Legal Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and resolving legal issues, drafting and negotiating contracts, and balancing legal and business concerns. In the role of Legal Contracts Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment and a self-motivated team player. Working as the Legal Contracts Manager, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- You will bring your experience with licensing to provide legal support for technology transactions.
- Provide legal support for product-related technology transactions, including negotiating and drafting technology licensing agreements, OEM agreements, cloud subscription agreements, professional services, support services, and related distribution/partner agreements.
- Advise business and technical colleagues on broad range of legal subject areas, including general commercial, privacy, data protection and intellectual property issues.
- Maintain relationships with managers in the various Informatica business units in order to stay familiar with business plans and goals (and how these would affect Informatica’s position in contract negotiations).
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure contractual issues are addressed efficiently.
- Assist in license compliance initiatives as necessary.
- Conduct various legal projects and other duties as assigned.
- Liaise with corporate legal on other areas of law according to local requirements (eg Privacy/GDPR, employment, corporate governance etc).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software license and SaaS agreements.
- Fluent (speaking, reading, and writing) in English and Italian.
- In-house experience and experience relating to SaaS-centric issues, i.e., privacy, security, GDPR, etc. Experience working in the Italian legal system is a necessity.
- Legal qualification preferred.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking.
- High integrity, well organized, and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under end-of-quarter deadline pressure.
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills and significant experience in working closely with both internal clients and customers/partners.
- Ability to influence others in a group as well as conduct negotiations in a professional manner.
- Must be flexible and able to react promptly.
- Understanding of contract and negotiation principles in the business and legal context, including a working knowledge of revenue recognition rules.
What Does Success Look Like?
The Informatica Legal team is a diverse, creative and collaborative group of professionals who are well-respected across the organization. We contribute to Informatica’s success by forging close relationships with members of other functional groups, and identifying and resolving legal issues on a proactive basis. Legal team members prioritize and follow through on a wide variety of projects simultaneously, which provides an excellent opportunity for both personal achievements and for professional growth.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Contracts Manager / Legal Counsel (Italian speaking)
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE