Lead Software Engineer_UI
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29939
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer (UI) with experience in user interface design and development of large-scale distributed enterprise application to join our Cloud Data Integration team in Bangalore, India.
As our Lead Software Engineer in UI and being active agile team member, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing easy-to-use user interfaces for Cloud/Web applications to provide non-disruptive cloud data integration service to our customers
- Lead feature development and work with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
In the role of Lead Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Lead Software Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Technology You’ll Use: (Only for R & D Jobs)
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Investigate, design, and develop the features individually or with a small team, compose and review the feature design documents
- Provide detailed estimates of projects and meet project schedules
- Work with QA team to ensure minimal regressions and comprehensive customer-centric testing and review QA test specifications
- Collaborate closely with User Experience and Visual Experience team and implement POC’s as needed.
- Give sprint demos to PMs other stake holders to show progress against requirements
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Mentor junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- BE in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 6+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Proficiency in User interface design,
- Fast learner; able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly; enjoys brainstorming on design and loves problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Familiarity with user interaction patterns
What We’d Like to See
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support preferred
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer_UI
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-CT1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN