Senior Presales Consultant
Location: Dubai, Dubayy AE
Job Number: 29941
Position Title: Senior Solutions Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Sales Consultant with experience in Data Management & Cloud Integration to join our team in Dubai.
As a Senior Sales Consultant, you’ll serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing and selling the functional and technical aspects of the solution to partners and customers.
Senior Sales Consultants will own and drive the technical sales cycle, in partnership with Sales and Partners, to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company.
Working as a Senior Sales Consultant, you will "connect the dots" between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements to ensure customer success.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals.
- Build relationships, enable and work with our partners to find and realize opportunities.
- Deliver and/or coordinate differentiated solution demonstrations to clients and prospective customers.
- Manage and/or deliver technical validation activities including Proof Of Concepts.
- Qualify on a technical basis any technical proposal being put forward.
- Respond to RFIs or RFPs, communicating the Informatica differentiators.
- At least seven years of experience in a pre-sales consulting role working with software solutions preferably data management solutions.
- An ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion.
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and programmers.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems.
- Excellent ability to create and maintain relationships with your counterparts at the customers
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions i.e. Data Integration, Data Governance, MDM, Data Security and Cloud.
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITs.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- Very strong technical and business awareness.
Nice to Have
- Industry sector knowledge.
- Informatica products skills.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Presales Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MI1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dubai, Dubayy AE