Web Analyst - Adobe Omniture
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 29944
Position Title: Associate Product Specialist
The recently founded Success Portal team’s charter is to help customers Learn-Adopt-Succeed. In the product adoption driven world, it is imperative that Informatica customers leverage our products to their full capability and that’s where our team/microlearning platform comes into picture. We help them bootstrap onboarding, learning about our products, and provide a personalized experience by customizing the content recommendations, search results, etc.
Our team also overlaps with the Knowledge Base (KB) team, which is a group of Content Analysts who are responsible for all documentation within Informatica Global Customer Support (GCS).
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to analyze and optimize our systems, processes, search engine etc. to ensure the highest quality of customized experience to our customers. Understanding of the workings of a support organization and content management are critical for this role.
As an integral part of the Success Portal team, you will be expected to:
- Monitor daily/monthly performance metrics to understand strategy/performance across systems/teams
- Recommend changes to site architecture, content, metadata, filters, linking, dictionary/synonyms etc.
- Implement intelligent recommendations based on customer profile, product, project
- Implement SEO best practices during content creation, including NLP and provide optimization strategies to increase click rank/search relevancy
- Draft measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in customer experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in the field of web analysis
- Experience with web analysis tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Woopra
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, ranking methods, and semantic search methodology is preferred
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Proficiency in concepts such as Web Traffic Analysis, Search Tuning, Content Adoption by customers is mandatory
- Excellent writing, documentation, and presentation skills
- Great attitude, energy, and attention to detail are critical.
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Web Analyst - Adobe Omniture
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SU1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN