Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Number: 29959
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Write high quality code
- Gather and translate broad requirements into functional and design specifications
- Develop excellent understanding of the products and contribute to future product roadmap and goals
- Mentor and work with junior engineers to deliver features end-to-end
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Conduct technical job interviews.
- Do what it takes to make a cloud application work end-to-end: handle customer and production issues, manage source code, enable build infrastructure, review test plans and work with QA to ensure good quality
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline from top tier engineering schools
- 5 to 8 years’ experience developing complex enterprise software
- Solid understanding of user interaction patterns and best practices
- Strong coding and code design skills. Good understanding of common code and design patterns.
- Competence in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Energetic and motivated self-starter
What We’d Like to See
- Experience using non-relational databases is a plus
- Experience using modern UI technologies like React or Angular is a plus
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN