Location: Kraków, PL
Job Number: 29962
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for a Senior Consultant within Professional Services with experience in delivering data management solutions to drive customer success and adoption, to join our team in Poland.
As a Senior Consultant within the EMEA Specialist Practice, you will be responsible for our clients' success in implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica platform; from envisioning the correct implementation strategy to making it a reality. In the role of Senior Consultant, you are the client’s trusted expert and who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Working as a Senior Consultant you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You’ll Do
- Either individually or as part of a team, design and develop Cloud First Cloud Native (CFCN) solutions for our customers.
- Support our customers in the adoption of our solutions.
- Requirements gathering, detailed design and implementation based on established Informatica best practice.
- Work with the wider Informatica organisation to support our customers and their requirements.
- Provide knowledge sharing and project experience with our customers and partners.
- Enablement in the latest Informatica services to support the Informatica journeys.
- 3+ years industry experience.
- Data management background, including experience in two of the following: data analysis, data integration, data quality, master data management, data governance.
- Develop logical and physical data models, integration interfaces (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON).
- Demonstrate delivery of complex enterprise data solutions.
- Experience with cloud ecosystems.
- Familiar with the Informatica product stack (although not essential).
- Capable in different programming and scripting languages (Java development is preferable).
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently juggle internal and external deadlines.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time when required.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: JZ1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kraków, PL