Data Governance Advisor
Job Number: 29964
Position Title: Domain Expert Architect
Informatica is currently looking for a Data Governance Domain Expert with experience in Data Governance, Privacy and/or GDPR to join our team in Italy.
As a Data Governance Domain Expert, you will act as a trusted advisor to customers and drive meaningful conversations with data leaders during active sale cycles. The idea is to understand customers' business drivers and data challenges and work with the Sales and Presales teams to craft a solution strategy to operationalize Data Governance. Also, maintain a balance between being consultative and technology aware and drive monetary value for both Informatica and its customers.
In the role of Data Governance Domain Expert, you must be able to identify the business need around Regulatory Compliance, Customer Intelligence, and Digital Transformation, and map Informatica’s Data Governance solutions accordingly.
Working as the Data Governance Domain Expert you will work across multiple industries covering Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Oil & Gas, Insurance, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Work in concert with Field Sales, Pre-sales, and other cross-functional teams to understand the customer's pain points, business drivers, and business needs. Map back the customer needs to Informatica's AI-Powered Intelligent platform to outline the business impact of the solution.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and strategize with them on their Data Governance roadmap.
- Work closely with major GSIs (Accenture, Deloitte, etc.) and channel partners to partner on joint customer efforts, including demonstrating vision, strategy, and long-term business value.
- Position Informatica's AI-Powered Intelligent platform from the customer's perspective and balance selling skills by articulating the customer need relate to the technology.
- Support field enablement to develop and deliver compelling content that is tailored to industry trends.
- Drive customer cadences to develop business value, customer adoption, roadmap, addressing roadblocks, feedback on product development.
- Become an internal and external subject matter expert on Data Governance and share customer success stories, best practices and articles.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
- Expertise in Data Governance, Privacy and/or GDPR.
- Worked in either a client-facing role at a software vendor or system integrator; alternatively, worked in a senior Data Governance role within an enterprise-sized organisation e.g. bank, telecoms, retail, etc.
- Track record of designing, strategizing and delivering Data Governance programs.
- Seen internally and/or externally as an authority or subject-matter expert on Data Governance.
Nice to Have
- Team player with an ability to work with cross-functional teams covering Sales, Pre-sales, Product, Marketing and other
- Trusted Advisory with an ability to relate Informatica’s data governance offering to customers’ business drivers, pain points, industry trends, and much more.
- Trusted SME with an ability to work with major GSIs (Accenture, Deloitte, Cognizant, etc.) and channel partners to drive joint efforts for supporting customers and prospects.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) : Milan
Community / Marketing Title: Data Governance Advisor
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-MC1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, Roma IT